Rachel Nichols just gave Floyd Mayweather his first career loss

he should of asked the reporter are you gonna donate youre check for that cause? the nerve of that lady. i bet shes gonna be watching that fight
that's crazy...

Asking someone what they're going to do with their hard earned money.

Like... Wait, what? So I'm supposed to donate to everything that stands for the mistakes in my life?

Foh

Mel Gibson is pretty much shunned from Hollywood bro. Vanilla Ice caught flac repeatly and those other two kept it under wraps and it wasn't on camera or recorded. Gibson was ALL over news dude.

Having actual video footage with the Ray Rice situation and seeing Rihanna's before/after mug shot makes a difference with how people react, it hits closer to home.

Gibson took a lot of flac from that issue.

I didn't watch cause I know they just wanted to trash dudes rep. Rachel Nichols takes an L for leaving TNT to become a trash media reporter.

And another one. You want to hurt Floyd? Beat him in the ring. What's so impressive is the world hates him, but he just keeps winning. He's walking proof winning > everything else.

Where in that interview. Give the minute and second mark.

Starting at 2:20 she says that his kids were documented in giving detailed description of the abuse. He replies with "No pictures just here hear say and allegations. I signed a plea bargain. Once again not true"

He discounted the credibility of his kids
Or she misrepresented what exactly his kids said.

When she said his kids told on him I was waiting for him to say can you prove that? Like where's the documents? It's why I didn't take what she claimed for granted like it was automatically true.

If my kids were brought up like I'd call her out so that she could prove that ****. Now if it's true and she got the proof I can see why floyd didn't ask.

Kid was the one who called 911 though
I could copy and paste what I just said but I dunno if you'd get it.

Besides, Walt Jr. called 911 on Walt when it was his crazy mom Skyler that was the aggressor and attacker with that knife. So who knows *Kanye shrug*

Last edited:
I LOVE the way he handled that interview. Good job Mayweather.

White supremacist redirect.

Hilarious how they make it obvious that they don't want him to have money. And then they blatantly ask him if he's going to give some of his money away to some white organization. :lol: :rofl:

Mayweather already knows the deal. He must have a good mentor around him.

470x268px-LL-3d581886_will-smith-men-in-black-3-470x268.jpeg

All those accusations of him beating women and you said that :lol:

Nobody said he had this mentor before he started his questionable behavior...

He's corny for commenting on the Rice situation in the first place if he has domestic abuse problems of his own, and she's corny trying to go out of her way to get dude to look bad on television.​

Don't support domestic abuse but she irked me. Wish my dude Floyd woulda said "don't matter if they boo me or cheer me I'm still getting paid your annual salary (amount of times) over for 10 minutes of work ***" and then hit the kool aid smile.​
[/quote

Making more money doesn't make you a better person. I always hated people who said **** like this. Or people who think this way. :smh:

i agree with your first sentence but meh i still wish he did it so her face woulda been on sour.

View media item 1181155

Besides, Walt Jr. called 911 on Walt when it was his crazy mom Skyler that was the aggressor and attacker with that knife. So who knows *Kanye shrug*

Cool story bro. Just say you have no problem with illiterate women beaters because they make millions. No one will judge you for it. :smokin

Cool story bro. Just say you have no problem with illiterate women beaters because they make millions. No one will judge you for it. :smokin
No you just need to admit and face your reading illiteracy. Reading comprehension is a serious problem amongst this generation. Can't be in denial about it forever.

If you want I can break down my post about Floyd and that situation I'm talking about better in PM so you can understand easier, hopefully. I can start with this though, you said the kid called 911, according to who? Where you getting ya facts from?

Last edited:
No you just need to admit and face your reading illiteracy. Reading comprehension is a serious problem amongst this generation. Can't be in denial about it forever.

If you want I can break down my post about Floyd and that situation I'm talking about better in PM so you can understand easier, hopefully. I can start with this though, you said the kid called 911, according to who? Where you getting ya facts from?

It's cool bro you apart of TMT I aint eem mad, cook on :smokin

It's cool bro you apart of TMT I aint eem mad, cook on :smokin
I don't know what that is so your sarcasm and passive insults aint working here.

Back
Top Bottom