RACISM IN SPORTS

Why has Vince gotten away with so much throughout the years then? He's in the trio of the worst exploiters in all of showbiz sports and entertainment along with Dana White and Haim Saban and that's saying a lot with the shady owners/execs in showbiz
I'm not denying that the company owners of WWE aren't right-winged. The owner's wife was literally in DJ's cabinet. That tweet is regards to the fan's of said companies. WWE fans, especially the ones revolving around my age group & later are visibly left leaning ppl.

Why has Vince gotten away with so much throughout the years then? He's in the trio of the worst exploiters in all of showbiz sports and entertainment along with Dana White and Haim Saban and that's saying a lot with the shady owners/execs in showbiz
The tweet clearly says FANS.

First thing that comes to mind is this woman (whatever she is) is just further proving that sometimes other minorities try SO hard to get in the good graces with white folks that they are so willing to handle their dirty work. (Bashing us)

Agreed. They go on the front lines for them thinking that the very same white folks are going to save them, only for them to discard them and find another "one" to fill the gap.

For all of you saying pro wrestling fans, Isn't the base demographic similar to MMA, Nascar and NFL meaning the South and midwest, also includes a lot of redneck towns etc.? All the **** I heard about New Jack and other black wrestlers going through on the road at some of these redneck towns? If the fans are left leaning why would they support the promotion with the kind of ownership there? Also i heard almost all of the wrestlers are racist

Last edited:
For all of you saying pro wrestling fans? Isn't the base demographic similar to MMA, Nascar and NFL meaning the South and midwest, also includes a lot of redneck towns etc.? All the **** I heard about New Jack and other black wrestlers going through on the road at some of these redneck towns? If the fans are left leaning why would they support the promotion with the kind of ownership there? Also i heard almost all of the wrestlers are racist

It's not exactly the same these days...things have started to change a little bit in recent years thanks in large part to pressure from fans on social media, but the old ways still creep to the surface in noticeable ways

On one hand, performers are fired or severely reprimanded if they're caught saying or doing something questionable (Jim Cornette, Lars Sullivan)

On the other hand, WWE still has Japanese wrestlers with ninja gimmicks and Mexican wrestlers who make their entrance with pinatas

Last edited:
For all of you saying pro wrestling fans, Isn't the base demographic similar to MMA, Nascar and NFL meaning the South and midwest, also includes a lot of redneck towns etc.? All the **** I heard about New Jack and other black wrestlers going through on the road at some of these redneck towns? If the fans are left leaning why would they support the promotion with the kind of ownership there? Also i heard almost all of the wrestlers are racist
This would be true if we were in the year 1986

I would say I stopped watching pro wrestling around 05-06 time and it definitely looked that way at that time, i mean it's easier to do a list of white pro wrestlers and other figures in the industry that ARE NOT racist than that are racist

This would be true if we were in the year 1986

I would say I stopped watching pro wrestling around 05-06 time and it definitely looked that way at that time, i mean it's easier to do a list of white pro wrestlers and other figures in the industry that ARE NOT racist than that are racist

You still aren't comprehending that we are speaking of the fans.

So we can drop it.

How do you know this when you admit that you stopped watching more than a decade ago?

Not saying you're wrong

No, I get it, i'm just saying if the fans have such opposite beliefs why do they still support the promotion/industry ran by people that are so far the other side of the spectrum?

You still aren't comprehending that we are speaking of the fans.

So we can drop it.

No, I get it, i'm just saying if the fans have such opposite beliefs why do they still support the promotion/industry ran by people that are so far the other side of the spectrum?

Wrestling has increasingly been losing viewers since the early 2000s.

But many fans have been fans since birth. It is hard to let go.

ALSO, there are alternatives out there.

WWE isn't the only show in town, they just dominate the market.

I don't agree with my neighbors stance on any of this stuff going on in America. Truly crazy. Had to walk away shaking my head - and get back to making dinner. I mean, y'all should've heard the **** him and his buddy were spouting.

I know not to argue with stupid people though. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I'm speaking based on the time period I watched from 90s to mid 00s, but i also do know of some ppl that still watch regularly and hear things from them and also on thecoli etc.

How do you know this when you admit that you stopped watching more than a decade ago?

Not saying you're wrong

Back
Top Bottom