RACISM IN SPORTS

I know. The post was deleted and he is now banned from the thread.
The same tactics were being used in the Thread about nothing, with he and guccishades flaming any discussions about the Black community in that very thread.

TAN regulars.....I encourage you to report Khufu to mods about the race baiting and profanity/ name calling he uses in here. I know he doesn’t really add anthything to the thread besides using it as a soapbox for his racist views. Seems he’s complaining in another thread acting as the victim. A simple pm to a mod will do. I already reported some of his posts.

That is all :lol:

So, talking about race here, is racist.

You have been. How are you even questioning that? I already reported several going weeks back so don’t bother changing them. They can see what you change :lol:

Not going to bother posting further in here.

You have been. How are you even questioning that? I already reported several going weeks back so don’t bother changing them :lol:
You are a racist. You do not like Black people, nor the discussion of the issues that we face in the threads that you frequent. You want Niketalk to be free of such content, and if it is to be discussed, it should only be in threads where you do not participate.

Again, Black people cannot be racists.

TAN regulars.....I encourage you to report Khufu to mods about the race baiting and profanity/ name calling he uses in here. I know he doesn’t really add anthything to the thread besides using it as a soapbox for his racist views. Seems he’s complaining in another thread acting as the victim. A simple pm to a mod will do. I already reported some of his posts.

That is all :lol:

So, talking about race here, is racist.
This site has really become concerning and has started to feel very anti black. I may have to step away from this site if black people continue to be harassed and silenced.

JRepp23 JRepp23 Would you prefer your athletes to not speak on political/ social / racial issues?
he's to busy talking about the jordan doc
in the jordan forum
in the thread he created
i wonder if it gets locked or moved
since only shoes shuld be talked in there
and they not talking about shoes
they talking about other aspects of the doc

he's to busy talking about the jordan doc
in the jordan forum
in the thread he created
i wonder if it gets locked or moved
since only shoes shuld be talked in there
and they not talking about shoes
they talking about other aspects of the doc

Why do you continue to follow when /i thought /i made peace with you? I dont get it. What s your motive? I just want to talk about Mj and shoes on here. Your agenda and mine are totally different. I come in here to get away from all that in which I see and deal with every day. Is that now gone? Please leave me alone. I want zero part of your agenda. I just want to enjoy a hobby . That is it. Damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

As great as Lebron is, problems are still here. They will always be here as long as we all are around. People choose to hate. Lebron has not stopped it. Michael would not have either.

You mind speaking on the last part?

"Lebron has not stopped it."

Do you feel that means he shouldn't fight it?

I am confused on what you were trying to say.

Your motive is to spread hate. Thats your goal. Just like KHUFO. Hate. There is no other reason to leach on to me like your doing.
I would like to have an honest conversation.

I asked you several questions.

I would like you to speak more on what you presented in those other threads.

What do you come to NT to get away from?
Everyday work and life stress. The Air Jordan is an enjoyment since I was 10 years old. I grew up a Chicago everything fan because of my father. no frills or complkications with any of that.

Everyday work and life stress. The Air Jordan is an enjoyment since I was 10 years old. I grew up a Chicago everything fan because of my father. no frills or complkications with any of that.

I understand.

Do you feel athletes that speak on social/racial/political issues get in the way of your escape from reality?

If Jordan presented himself like Jim Brown, Kareem, Ali, or Bill Russell would you still admire him the way that you currently do?

Back
Top Bottom