RACISM on NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there mods and or admins who are racist?

do they defend SWS ideologies?

ban ppl from threads with a false invitation to pm when they cant be pm'ed?

thoughts? :nerd:

There was

full

Thread should be interesting if ppl don't just ignore it cuz....

Wondering if you got a mod or admin in mind with the rest of your post.

Plenty other racist NT members in the past but in the end they all get banned.

I recall around the 05-08 era (and onward really) some members complaining about how quick certain mods/admins were quick to shut down/ban/lock racist **** towards Asians but the same wasn't applied to racism towards black ppl. Race threads back then were something else and especially threads that would turn in to race threads :lol: Rest of society wasn't that socially progressive (or sensitive) so a very different context and flow of how things played out.

Race threads back then were something else and especially threads that would turn in to race threads
bruh every thread would turn into a race thread
whats ur favorite cereal thread back then could turn into a race thread :lol:
i secretly believe thats why "some" mods dont show up anymore

Quick unrelated question; are all of the threads you create race related? Unless I’m mixing you up with another NTer it seems like the threads you start have to do with race and racism. You’re very passionate about this.

Is it cuz of certain nters posting comments that haven’t gotten banned yet?

I remember the "another race thread" era. I can't say whether or not any mods are racists other than JRose5 because I never interact with them. @Methodical Management seems to be pretty neutral and he's the only one I see on here regularly. @dirtylicious seemed a little biased, but I've grown up a lot so maybe I was just being a dickhead back then.

anyone else find it funny how a guy who's username is named after a black basketball player is racist?

Shows how some people see athletes as beyond their black skin and see them as something completely apart from their race

anyone else find it funny how a guy who's username is named after a black basketball player is racist?

Shows how some people see athletes as beyond their black skin and see them as something completely apart from their race

Slave masters had sex with their slaves despite seeing them as less than human. This is nothing new. We are objects to some people.

No one here is racist

But NTers sure love to make every single thread about race.

If NT wanna do better they need to ban people who constantly ruin threads left and right with unnecessary crap

Oh boy...

:lol: I know this is spilling over from the walking dead thread.

Nobody wanted to let it go and had to have the last word :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom