-Racist moment or am I overreacting? (Even though I didn't react at all)- Vol: You dont know me fam'

you clearly cant read....i said either stop adressing me, shoot me a pm or go on about your twitter rants where i wont take the time to reach you or the other cornballs....problem solved.

son laughs at his own posts....and thinks that automatically makes what he says comedy.

laugh.gif
 Why is this thread 12 pages?

You guys are saying a lot of offensive things.
Kay can not be happy about this.

Enphan we'll agree to disagree.
I did let a girl get to me though, I lose this debate off that alone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cmon fam.[/font]

Originally Posted by goDie

You guys are saying a lot of offensive things.
Kay can not be happy about this.

Enphan we'll agree to disagree.
I did let a girl get to me though, I lose this debate off that alone.

im judging off the content of his character, not the color of his skin.

and yes, you did, you female.....

she even called you her girlfriend when i refered to you as her boyfriend.....

*is gossiping now, so stops*

roll.gif

CurbYourEnthusiasm wrote:
but saying the gucci store is across the street isnt an assumption based on race, it would be an assumption based on his choice of shoes.....

saying mario party 10 is an assumption based on your gender (which isnt okay either)

again, those arent assumptions based on race...which is why it was offensive...

This been my point the whole time though. You saying all assumptions are wrong yet you saying now the assumption on mario party is based on race but the gucci one was off his shoes. You don't know dude assumption was based off race but you arguing it like it's fact. Like you personally know this man. You assuming something you have no proof of and Kay didn't bother to find out. Yall acting like dude said "sorry we don't have basketball shoes, I know how you black folk love you some ball" you in hear insulting everyone yet you don't see the flaws in your logic. 

mane, this thang is out of control and beat to death, thats cool that you guys kno each other personally and in real life tho

Originally Posted by Wade187

CurbYourEnthusiasm wrote:
but saying the gucci store is across the street isnt an assumption based on race, it would be an assumption based on his choice of shoes.....

saying mario party 10 is an assumption based on your gender (which isnt okay either)

again, those arent assumptions based on race...which is why it was offensive...

This been my point the whole time though. You saying all assumptions are wrong yet you saying now the assumption on mario party is based on race but the gucci one was off his shoes. You don't know dude assumption was based off race but you arguing it like it's fact. Like you personally know this man. You assuming something you have no proof of and Kay didn't bother to find out. Yall acting like dude said "sorry we don't have basketball shoes, I know how you black folk love you some ball" you in hear insulting everyone yet you don't see the flaws in your logic. 

he doesnt need to say "you know how you blacks love basketball" because its implied in the original statement.

they dont sell basketball shoes in the store.

why would he tell kay they dont carry basketball shoes? because he had on basketball shoes? no. because he was dribbling a ball in the store? no. Because he practiced dunking over the front door? no. because he air crossed the sweater rack on his way to shoes? no. because hes a famous basketball player? no. because he said "HEY BUDDY, WHERE ARE ALL THE BASKETBALL SHOES AT?" no.

WHY DID HE TELL KAY THEY DONT HAVE BASKETBALL SHOES? HUH?

why are you mentioning products you dont sell?

if i worked at a lexus dealership, i wouldnt tell random customers "sorry, we dont carry kias here"

would i?

now, make it even more similar to this situation

i wouldnt tell a black customer, at a lexus dealer, "sorry,  we dont have any old school caprices on 32 inch chrome rims here"

right? right.

and like i said 1000 times, im not even calling dude racist...but he certainly made a stereotype based on race...

Well while were at it, Isn't it weird when other races call a black man brother when they speak to the them.
laugh.gif

yeah, i hate that #@!$. usually its in context to like "im good with black people, right, BROTHER?"

by the way, this is why people get offended so easily and "the race card" gets pulled so much

when shown a direct example of offensive behavior yall sit there like "thats just dumb. you're being sensitive. he didnt do anything wrong. you're dumb" etc.

thats why a majority of yall get grouped into ignorant person category.

because, even when its explained in painstaking detail, you wanna say "no, that doesnt sound right TO ME"

LMAO

instead of getting some sort of education on what is and isnt offensive to people different from yourself.

so who cares..we live in a world where hate is always going to play a factor in anything. so deal with it. thanks

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

so who cares..we live in a world where hate is always going to play a factor in anything. so deal with it. thanks

see?

this is exactly what im talking about

roll.gif

ignorant.

In the same vein, when do you consider something racism vs being culturally aware?

If you walk in a party full of white people and you notice that they start playing rap all of a sudden, would you get offended?

Back
Top Bottom