RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Damn it.
mean.gif

I would be happy if i knew this team would play this hard the rest of the season. 

this team is not trustworthy to duplicate this effort week to week. 

hats off to everyone for a well fought game in foxboro 

Of course what we need to do is pick up the best available WRs we can in the offseason. It's clear we have no depth at the position when we're stressing the loss of someone like Streater, who while isn't a bad player by any stretch, isn't a clear cut #1 on most any team in the league.

Of course what we need to do is pick up the best available WRs we can in the offseason. It's clear we have no depth at the position when we're stressing the loss of someone like Streater, who while isn't a bad player by any stretch, isn't a clear cut #1 on most any team in the league.
he has the potential to be a #1 

Not that mad. Bummed though. Still happy with this game. The young guys showed a lot and when you're a team in development you want to see what we saw today especially against a team slated to be a Super Bowl contender. The loss is NOT on DA, though I still don't think he's the longterm answer. He's the easy scapegoat when thing go wrong because people want something to point their finger at.
We gave them a game with zero run game and Mack getting held every other play and no flags coming from it.

Last edited:
Not that mad. Bummed though. Still happy with this game. The young guys showed a lot and when you're a team in development you want to see what we saw today especially against a team slated to be a Super Bowl contender. The loss is NOT on DA, though I still don't think he's the longterm answer. He's the easy scapegoat when thing go wrong because people want something to point their finger at.
We gave them a game with zero run game and Mack getting held every other play and no flags coming from it.

Sums up how I feel as well.

Streater and Tyvon out is crushing. Like I said, no depth is the worst.

Back
Top Bottom