raiders/eagles thread

Eagles in a blowout. Look for Jackson to have a big day coming off his 1 catch 1 yard game last week. Hopefully we move him around so Nnamdi is not on himevery time.

^Nnamdi only plays on the right side of the field, trust me, with Marty moving him around in motion and with 4-wide sets, DJax will get his today. Curtis isinactive today
ohwell.gif
that knee must be really messed up, so JMac should be getting his. Looking for BWest to get into a groove and Brent to continue doing work.Defense has to clean up their play, less penalties, set the edge, and fly around.

Originally Posted by krey1231

^Nnamdi only plays on the right side of the field, trust me, with Marty moving him around in motion and with 4-wide sets, DJax will get his today. Curtis is inactive today
ohwell.gif
that knee must be really messed up, so JMac should be getting his. Looking for BWest to get into a groove and Brent to continue doing work. Defense has to clean up their play, less penalties, set the edge, and fly around.

Honestly...it really doesn't matter what the Eagles do. We have talent, but our outdated defensive schemes will offset whatever talent we have.

On top of that, I think our guys have already given up on the season and if the Eagles get out to a fast start, they could put up 40 plus.

who do ya'll think will have the bigger game desean or westbrook?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

our O-Line playing like garbage right now

you aint kidding..
eyes.gif
..I'm starting to think this Jason Peters cat issomewhat overrated. Philadelphia should already have 14 points on the board by now...c'mon!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom