Raising a pitbull

slap it around from the jump. If you dont keep it in line he will start taking advantage of you from the jump. Not with a rolled up newspaper either if you hitit reasonably with your hand you wont hurt the dog.

my dog has skin allergies and food allergies...always licking his feet due to weather or breaks out in hives when he has beef, I have to feed him a prescribeddiet
I get his at work
11k87xc.jpg
Royal Canin (IVD) potato and rabbit, real lean and full of fiber to keep fulllonger

Socialization is probably the most important thing. Having the puppy know that he can trust other dogs and other people when he's young will ensure himthat he does not need to be scared of his environment, and that there is no need for aggression. I'd start with socialization first then some obediencetraining. Take it to the vet if you haven't done so already. Also, I highly suggest crate training your dog. It will do wonders for its potty training.

If this isn't allowed mods please remove:

Anyone looking for pitbull pups in the DMV send me a message.

5 months, males and females, potty trained
brown coat with blue eyes

thanks for all the advice well i dont have much money i checked out petco and petsmart and shots are about 40 bucks would it be cheaper at a clinic? and isscience diet good food?

BE the Pack Leader

Make him respect you as soon as possible

Nothing like a dog tearing up the house and trying to dominate you

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

pits are overrated

False. Pits are given a bad name. They can be the greatest dogs in the world. I love pits
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are tricky though. And can get spoiled easily so watch out for that. If you spoil a pit it'll never be the same. If it's mad at youit'll chew on your stuff and pee on it etc. no joke

Back
Top Bottom