Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

im jelly that a lot of you eat at this place, i keep coming in this thread looking at these pics.

im jelly that a lot of you eat at this place, i keep coming in this thread looking at these pics.

I heard so much about this place when we had it.

Tried it once and was highly disappointed. I will say I didNOT try the sauce. No one told me about it. I was upset bc I love crinkle fries. These were soggy.

They end up tearing our Canes own and replacing it w/ lol a Zaxby's.

I heard so much about this place when we had it.

Tried it once and was highly disappointed. I will say I didNOT try the sauce. No one told me about it. I was upset bc I love crinkle fries. These were soggy.

They end up tearing our Canes own and replacing it w/ lol a Zaxby's.

I'm on my way right now to Boston with a few friends for the TRUE Thanksgiving meal,

Will post pics when I get back

CANT WAIT
pimp.gif
!!

I'm on my way right now to Boston with a few friends for the TRUE Thanksgiving meal,

Will post pics when I get back

CANT WAIT
pimp.gif
!!

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I wish they had these in Maryland...all we got that is diffrent is Bojangles and its some doodoo

Bojangles chicken was garb, but the Botato rounds?

C'mon Son....

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I wish they had these in Maryland...all we got that is diffrent is Bojangles and its some doodoo

Bojangles chicken was garb, but the Botato rounds?

C'mon Son....

Damn Im out here in San Antonio and the only cane's in the whole city is in the airport
can't wait to go back home in a few days.

Damn Im out here in San Antonio and the only cane's in the whole city is in the airport
can't wait to go back home in a few days.

Originally Posted by eashawty

ok the only 1 in ga is 1hr & 1/2 away from me in athens. ima head that way today or 2morrow just see wats up, it better be worth that damn drive too

Hol' up. You're in the South and you're driving over an hour to get some Chicken from a chain?

cmon_son.jpg

There's gotta be a hundred family owned spots closer that are just as good.

Originally Posted by eashawty

ok the only 1 in ga is 1hr & 1/2 away from me in athens. ima head that way today or 2morrow just see wats up, it better be worth that damn drive too

Hol' up. You're in the South and you're driving over an hour to get some Chicken from a chain?

cmon_son.jpg

There's gotta be a hundred family owned spots closer that are just as good.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Fried? cmon son'

Step ya health game up

son, get out of here with that stuff
30t6p3b.gif
. Yo im glad they opened one up in dallas cause the Lewisville location was kind of far from me

Just a suggestion. Am I wrong for encouraging for better health. Eating fried? - from time to time, maybe, but of 7 days/week, a healthy diet will prolong life.

Fried? cmon son'

Step ya health game up

30t6p3b.gif
. Yo im glad they opened one up in dallas cause the Lewisville location was kind of far from me

Just a suggestion. Am I wrong for encouraging for better health. Eating fried? - from time to time, maybe, but of 7 days/week, a healthy diet will prolong life.

Fried? cmon son'

Step ya health game up

30t6p3b.gif

tell it to someone who cares brah
laugh.gif

Fried? cmon son'

Step ya health game up

30t6p3b.gif

tell it to someone who cares brah
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom