Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

Sweet jesus this place is god's gift to those of us that enjoy chicken more than beef. I tried this place for the first time a month ago with a few friends (the Boston location) and we've all been hooked ever since...we've been making the 1 hour ride once a week the past 4 or 5 weeks, and it gets better each time...

They only serve 5 things - all freshly prepared - chicken fingers, fries, cole slaw, garlic buttered/toasted texas toast, and CANE SAUCE.

GOOD GOD IS THE CANE SAUCE ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I have no idea what they put in it, it's got a brownish color, but this sauce is so good its just unexplainable. The first time I had it, I was like "meh. pretty good", then 3 days later I had a severe craving, talked to my friends and they felt the exact same way. It's gotten better every time, so has the chicken...

http://www.facebook.com/RaisingCanesBoston#!/video/video.php?v=104941719526953

^ Everyone please watch that video if this place interests you...just a great review on it from a great show in the New England area...tell me you don't want it after watching
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday as that's our next planned trip...nothing better than listening to a good cd early in the morning, or some talk radio while
pimp.gif
with some friends knowing you're about to have an unbelievable meal,

2590965324_d6da8f88aa.jpg

homer-drool-702026.gif

raising-canes-box-lg.jpg

homer-drool.gif

2664865864_5ce14c0208.jpg

142051d1253497850-cider-potassium-sorbate-homer-drool.gif

Sweet jesus this place is god's gift to those of us that enjoy chicken more than beef. I tried this place for the first time a month ago with a few friends (the Boston location) and we've all been hooked ever since...we've been making the 1 hour ride once a week the past 4 or 5 weeks, and it gets better each time...

They only serve 5 things - all freshly prepared - chicken fingers, fries, cole slaw, garlic buttered/toasted texas toast, and CANE SAUCE.

GOOD GOD IS THE CANE SAUCE ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I have no idea what they put in it, it's got a brownish color, but this sauce is so good its just unexplainable. The first time I had it, I was like "meh. pretty good", then 3 days later I had a severe craving, talked to my friends and they felt the exact same way. It's gotten better every time, so has the chicken...

http://www.facebook.com/RaisingCanesBoston#!/video/video.php?v=104941719526953

^ Everyone please watch that video if this place interests you...just a great review on it from a great show in the New England area...tell me you don't want it after watching
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday as that's our next planned trip...nothing better than listening to a good cd early in the morning, or some talk radio while
pimp.gif
with some friends knowing you're about to have an unbelievable meal,

2590965324_d6da8f88aa.jpg

homer-drool-702026.gif

raising-canes-box-lg.jpg

homer-drool.gif

2664865864_5ce14c0208.jpg

142051d1253497850-cider-potassium-sorbate-homer-drool.gif

Yeah they are good. I think they are only in and around college towns. I used to eat it alot when I was still living in Athens and going to UGA. Really good though.

Yeah they are good. I think they are only in and around college towns. I used to eat it alot when I was still living in Athens and going to UGA. Really good though.

I tried this place out last year in Lubbock. It was tasty, but i think i should of used their sauce, because i didnt get this emotional after eating it.
This was after a 3 hour trip from san antonio(I was hungry).

I tried this place out last year in Lubbock. It was tasty, but i think i should of used their sauce, because i didnt get this emotional after eating it.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Damn dog. You took a 3 hour trip there and didn't try the sauce? Sorry, but
roll.gif
talk about an epic mistake

The quality of the chicken though is top notch...they've got signs inside that say something to the extent of "We use the chicken tenderloin, the finest cut of meat on a chicken, and 99% of chicken out there does not meet our standards"

The strips are pretty small so I'm pretty sure they use naturally grown chickens or something, but it would be tough since there's about 75 stores in the US...so who knows

That white meat + juicyness + OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Damn dog. You took a 3 hour trip there and didn't try the sauce? Sorry, but
roll.gif
talk about an epic mistake

The quality of the chicken though is top notch...they've got signs inside that say something to the extent of "We use the chicken tenderloin, the finest cut of meat on a chicken, and 99% of chicken out there does not meet our standards"

The strips are pretty small so I'm pretty sure they use naturally grown chickens or something, but it would be tough since there's about 75 stores in the US...so who knows

That white meat + juicyness + OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom