Ralph lauren 3-pack v necks

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I can never find the black ones
ohwell.gif

Uniqlo ftl x2

Originally Posted by obie21

Love polo, but their v-necks are trash

Calvin Klein >

There was a gang of Calvin Kleins...didn't know if they were the business.... Good lookin out on the info

the best v-necks i have are these ones they sell at Kohls.. they're called Urban Pipeline. the V isnt too deep, and they're fit way better than all theones i have from H&M, RL, Express, etc

i tried em on and was like "damn i look sexy
pimp.gif
"
laugh.gif

I tried one from Macy's seemed like a nice material, do other brands fit the same? How about quality?

That material is nice but if you're big enough to stretch it out you end up looking like a vagabond after a few hours...everything gets stretched out

They're undershirts... thin, and they lose their shape quickly. Mine have all been reduced to gym shirts.

They shrink like crazy after one wash. I bought a 3 pack of large and after one wash those large shirt became size small shirts.

just copped 2 3-packs from Tj Maxx thanks for the heads up on them. total was like $32 something. still cheaper than retail of one. and the blacks i orderedonline from RL.

I love how deep the cut and and the material is chill but the shirt has a pretty wide fit which I dont like.
Just bought a 3 pack from TJ Maxx for $15.
You probably COULD rock it as a regular %+$# but I see it more as an undershirt because of how thin the fabric is.

If you buy them and dont like them, at least you get 3 gym shirts out of it...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by obie21

Love polo, but their v-necks are trash

Calvin Klein >

There was a gang of Calvin Kleins...didn't know if they were the business.... Good lookin out on the info

Do the Calvin Klein ones also lose shape?

I still need to collect my V's tomorrow...

I rock em as shirts, love em.
But yea, you gotta have some pecs or else it's a no fly zone.

What are the best brand v necks? (price, v cut not deep, good material)

Are hanes/fruit of the loom/etc vnecks good?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

real talk...Banana Rep' has great V-necks...
pimp.gif
this. Stafford isnt that bad either.they just shrink when u first wash them.better to go a size up

Back
Top Bottom