Ralph Lauren big pony = Trying to hard.

SMH @ the alligator :lol

mh7vjr.jpg

:{ :{ :{ :{ :{

If you guys don't like logos why are you even wearing polo? Why pay $100 for a simple polo shirt when you can go to wal-mart and get 10 faded glory polo's for the price of one Ralph Lauren piece? All of you guys saying you don't care are lying. Of course you want other people to know what your wearing, thats the whole point of designer clothing.

the big pony is corny to me.. i was never a fan of having enormous logos of any brand on my clothing.. and why i think broads purses with all over print are corny too. with that said it did start a trend, albeit an annoying one of other designers/brands putting gigantic logos on their clothes.. lacoste has polos with like a 5 inch alligator on the chest.. jordan polos with an enormous jumpman. just walking around like a billboard advertising a brand

what i dont get is how dudes act like polo rl is 'high end' clothing.. its all made in china and accessible at macys. or tj max. 
rl's high end stuff is the black label and purple label stuff, none of which from what ive seen have gigantic logos. subtlety > 

There's Black Label and RRL made in China two though

Not a fan of the big pony. Looks tacky and is just for showing off pretty much. It reminds me of how the Mercedes logos on the grilles have gotten bigger over the past few years, serving no purpose other than to say "Look at me, I've got a Mercedes!"

=

If you guys don't like logos why are you even wearing polo? Why pay $100 for a simple polo shirt when you can go to wal-mart and get 10 faded glory polo's for the price of one Ralph Lauren piece? All of you guys saying you don't care are lying. Of course you want other people to know what your wearing, thats the whole point of designer clothing.
Polo is more that what you see on store racks and the Ralph Lauren brand has much more than the Polo line. 98% of the Ralph Lauren that I buy has nothing on it. I feel like that if I pay that much for something, the the design should speak for itself. The reason that most people buy Polo is because it's consistant. You do spend more, but you can wear the same item through years of style changes, and the quality is much better than other brands.

^yea exactly them sears off brand polos gona start falling apart or fading after like 3 wears.. rl pique polos are what i buy, i dont like the other kind of polos they feel like towel material. rough as hell like a burlap rice sack. lacoste regular sized logo polos also fit nice but run hella big

look at this crap

straight jackin the rl big pony design.. even got the big numbers on the side

and SMH @ the US Polo assn lol they are copying everything outright. beverly hills polo assn too that piece of crap.

look at this crap

straight jackin the rl big pony design.. even got the big numbers on the side

and SMH @ the US Polo assn lol they are copying everything outright. beverly hills polo assn too that piece of crap.

You do realize polo shirts are actually like jerseys for sport called "Polo", right?

Not a fan of the big pony. Looks tacky and is just for showing off pretty much. It reminds me of how the Mercedes logos on the grilles have gotten bigger over the past few years, serving no purpose other than to say "Look at me, I've got a Mercedes!"

=

MANY car companies around the world has made their logos or signature emblems bigger....

2010-vw-golf-tdi-rear.jpg

bmw_5_series_pas_1.jpg

raptorgrille500.jpg

I read somewhere, that it's all about branding because technically cars are starting to look too similar.

i don't see how big pony polo looks corny, if you know how to dress you could pull anything off, thirdly if we would sometimes put more attention on looking at woman than man we wont have to ask these types of questions.

Last edited:
I wear wth I want. Lettuce be cereal, Nobody cares what another man wears. 

btw I don't wear polo. Too expensive for a hyped brand.

I love tiny and big pony on POLO, I do own those Polo sports t-shirt back in the days that have big POLO/ POLO Sports letters on the chest.. i even buy my own kid some big pony polo shirt.

So what can you do about it?

IMO the big logo makes the shirt look like a swapmeet knockoff. Years ago when I first saw people wearing the big logo I actually thought their shirts were fake until I saw a rack of them at macys.

Speak on it again!!!... :lol

It's like the guy with $200 jordans trying to call out the guy with the $500 yeezy's.

Inter-brand elitism at its finest.

Last edited:
The big ponies are fly if it's functional. Like the country themed polos make sense because its almost like rocking a sports jersey, but big pony for big pony sake gets a ...
mean.gif

NYer checking in.

Uniqlo and Jcrew all day.

Old navy is official when it comes to v necks and boxers on discount :hat

don't need brands when you already got swag >D

Back
Top Bottom