and Nadar and
roll.gif
@ Shepard. Dude put Nadar on front street,
eek.gif

You were reduced to irrevelent

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if Nader got the same publicity as other candidates..he'd either be president or a top contender

"you have been reduced to complete irrelevance here, will you run again?"

roll.gif

props to the fox news anchor for going in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Shepard gave Nader the stoneface after he said "Really......" before he followed with "what was that"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
we need a gif of that with the word "really??" underneath of sheppard when he says it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viintage

if Nader got the same publicity as other candidates..he'd either be president or a top contender

after that quote, he might get more publicity than he bargained for.
smh.gif

my son Shepard, dude said "Really." with the ill stoneface...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this vid is good too, he owns Joe the Plumber:

Shepard doesn't belong on Fox News, he's too good�
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't get what the issue is. Nader didn't call Obama an Uncle Tom but rather explained the two paths that Obama could legitimately walk down thatwould ultimately define his legacy as president.
indifferent.gif
to Shepard.

Originally Posted by sStutter

I don't get what the issue is. Nader didn't call Obama an Uncle Tom but rather explained the two paths that Obama could legitimately walk down that would ultimately define his legacy as president.
indifferent.gif
to Shepard.

QFT, I don't think he was wrong at all in what he said... Could have used some more tact, but still notwrong...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by sStutter

I don't get what the issue is. Nader didn't call Obama an Uncle Tom but rather explained the two paths that Obama could legitimately walk down that would ultimately define his legacy as president.
indifferent.gif
to Shepard.

QFT, I don't think he was wrong at all in what he said... Could have used some more tact, but still not wrong...
indifferent.gif
*$%!+... even if you agree with his point, why didhe look in the camera and say he wasn't sorry for saying "Uncle Tom"? how is there any excuse for that?

Ralph Nader is an idiot

Back
Top Bottom