Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting

I saw this on the news and thought 2 things.

1. This guy really thinks he's doing it with the V for Vendetta thing on the board
roll.gif

2. That lady was a complete idiot. Had the entire back to hit and she swung the bag at the arm
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1. This guy really thinks he's doing it with the V for Vendetta thing on the board
roll.gif

2. That lady was a complete idiot. Had the entire back to hit and she swung the bag at the arm
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
^What the eff? Do you think if she woulda hit him in the back with her purse, this big guy would've fell over? She was trying to knock the gun out of his hand. I've been hit in the back with a baseball bat before and I didn't fall on the ground. I walked it off in 5min.

My God, NTers have to start using more sense...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
^What the eff? Do you think if she woulda hit him in the back with her purse, this big guy would've fell over? She was trying to knock the gun out of his hand. I've been hit in the back with a baseball bat before and I didn't fall on the ground. I walked it off in 5min.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Remind me again, how you'd knock the gun out of a man who is gripping it tightly by swinging a bag at it. Even if it was loosely held, it was the frailest, most feeble swing I've seen.

You've been hit in the back with a baseball bat and didn't fall? Then the dude swinging it must not have hit you very hard, because if someone swung a bat at a normal human, they'd probably have ringing pains on the ground for a couple minutes at the least.

And no, I don't think hitting her with the purse was a good idea at all. I meant that she had the back to do any kind of submissive move on. A choke, a jab, a kick between the legs, any of those would have been more effective. Or she could have tried to grab the gun and empty the clip. I'm saying that of all her options, she probably chose one of the worst ones.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Remind me again, how you'd knock the gun out of a man who is gripping it tightly by swinging a bag at it. Even if it was loosely held, it was the frailest, most feeble swing I've seen.

You've been hit in the back with a baseball bat and didn't fall? Then the dude swinging it must not have hit you very hard, because if someone swung a bat at a normal human, they'd probably have ringing pains on the ground for a couple minutes at the least.

And no, I don't think hitting her with the purse was a good idea at all. I meant that she had the back to do any kind of submissive move on. A choke, a jab, a kick between the legs, any of those would have been more effective. Or she could have tried to grab the gun and empty the clip. I'm saying that of all her options, she probably chose one of the worst ones.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Had to be blanks in that gun, even the school board member said so. Him shooting himself is a spin job by the police
This is what I believe.

they just played more of the video on TV they show him putting the gun to his head...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Had to be blanks in that gun, even the school board member said so. Him shooting himself is a spin job by the police
This is what I believe.

they just played more of the video on TV they show him putting the gun to his head...

She's like 60! NOTHING was a good option. No way a 60 year old hag is choking out a grown !## man or putting him in any type of submission move.

She's like 60! NOTHING was a good option. No way a 60 year old hag is choking out a grown !## man or putting him in any type of submission move.

Smh at the stupid old lady trying to hit son wit her 2 for $10 jc penny purse and am I the only one who didn't see what happend to him I wanted to see him get shot

Smh at the stupid old lady trying to hit son wit her 2 for $10 jc penny purse and am I the only one who didn't see what happend to him I wanted to see him get shot

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Dude wanted her to dismantle the gun Jet Li style. Apparently he thinks this broad is Jason Stathan or something. Out of everything she could've possibly done, she should've either NEVER tried anything OR did what she did by trying to knock the gun out of his hand. Anything else would've been futile. Dude is huge and she's a senior citizen and you talking bout her running up and putting him in the Tazzmission. You live in a fantasy world my friend...

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Dude wanted her to dismantle the gun Jet Li style. Apparently he thinks this broad is Jason Stathan or something. Out of everything she could've possibly done, she should've either NEVER tried anything OR did what she did by trying to knock the gun out of his hand. Anything else would've been futile. Dude is huge and she's a senior citizen and you talking bout her running up and putting him in the Tazzmission. You live in a fantasy world my friend...

If I was that old lady I would of hit him with the Troy Palomalu sack to force the fumble, and have his gun roll on the floor with the biggest pile up in pile up history.

If I was that old lady I would of hit him with the Troy Palomalu sack to force the fumble, and have his gun roll on the floor with the biggest pile up in pile up history.

Saw this on the news, it was crazy. The lady with the purse is very lucky he didn't shoot her after that stunt, what was she thinking.....a purse?

Saw this on the news, it was crazy. The lady with the purse is very lucky he didn't shoot her after that stunt, what was she thinking.....a purse?

Call me crazy, but I laughed so hard at that vid, it was FULL of LULZ, When granny attacked and failed I had tears in my eye,lol

Call me crazy, but I laughed so hard at that vid, it was FULL of LULZ, When granny attacked and failed I had tears in my eye,lol

Back
Top Bottom