Ran into @ksteezy in the train

Steezy you still live in Yonkers? Automatically biased on whips...and thats coming from someone who lived in mount vernon, new ro and white plains

Not having a car in the city is more convenient 90% of the time. If for some strange reason I need to travel to the end of NY just hop in an uber lol

Steezy you still live in Yonkers? Automatically biased on whips...and thats coming from someone who lived in mount vernon, new ro and white plains

Not having a car in the city is more convenient 90% of the time. If for some strange reason I need to travel to the end of NY just hop in an uber lol

If I lived in the city I probably woudnt have a car either tbh, cause yeah monthly parking aint a joke. Even if you had sidestreet parking, the alternate side parking rules blow.

Had a horrible Uber driver the other day....
Kept yammering about he gonna make pink houses popping again....I was like "yeah aight buddy, just get me to my destination quick"

We get to the destination late and he said "my girl lives In this apartment, I was like oh word? Not tryna further the conversation I dipped out with the hezzy.

Had to call Uber later that night to never give me this driver ever again, Using Lyft next time.

Gave my man's @nawghtyhare tip.

ZomboMeme 08102019210031.jpg

Last edited:
Those who cape for driving everywhere in nyc no matter the times are bugging and lying to themselves. Try taking guests in a car to the theater district for a show or to time square to catch a knick game on a random friday night.

I live in riverdale and have the convineicne of having parking both at my crib and downtown when i decide to drive to work. And i cut back heavy on driving becuase the traffic reports and apps be lying.

Steezy posting routes at like at 8pm and passing it off as the morning rush. Ya buggin

My gps and waze tells me it will take me 55 minutes from riverdale to LES. Yet everydamn time it takes me an hour and 15-20. And that is consistently. With decent traffic flow meaning no standstill longer than a couple of seconds.

And to add we are speaking on privilege. Many cant afford a car so they have no choice but mta.

Ya live in a bubble for real.

Kept yammering about he gonna make pink houses popping again....I was like "yeah aight buddy, just get me to my destination quick"

We get to the destination late and he said "my girl lives In this apartment, I was like oh word? Not tryna further the conversation I dipped out with the hezzy.

Had to call Uber later that night to never give me this driver ever again, Using Lyft next time.

You try so hard, yet your jokes get worse and worse.

You're in a serious slump. You're way below the Mendoza line. Let's get it together low IQ, you're better than this.

that's easy, there's parking all over 8th & 9th ave at night.

How about if i dont want to pay to park. Or the fact you cant turn on certtain streets before a certain time? No idling or you get a ticket. Its purposesly made to restrict cars. 30 dollars or more to park ya car for an hour ? Hustlin backwards.

you don't have to, there's street parking all over midtown after commerical parking time is over. (after 6-7pm) when da diplomats performed at da Hammerstein ballroom in 34street, i parked 3 blocks away on 9th ave with ease.

Yeah those are always taken. Like always. Its a city of 17+millie. We aint the only ones who think of those parkings. Especially when ya trying to catch a game and **** and aint got time. Its not as easy as ya make it seem. Time is everything in nyc. Literally.

Those who cape for driving everywhere in nyc no matter the times are bugging and lying to themselves. Try taking guests in a car to the theater district for a show or to time square to catch a knick game on a random friday night.

I live in riverdale and have the convineicne of having parking both at my crib and downtown when i decide to drive to work. And i cut back heavy on driving becuase the traffic reports and apps be lying.

Steezy posting routes at like at 8pm and passing it off as the morning rush. Ya buggin

My gps and waze tells me it will take me 55 minutes from riverdale to LES. Yet everydamn time it takes me an hour and 15-20. And that is consistently. With decent traffic flow meaning no standstill longer than a couple of seconds.

And to add we are speaking on privilege. Many cant afford a car so they have no choice but mta.

Ya live in a bubble for real.

Hey if that works for you then great, you live in Riverdale, thats one of a handful of areas where riding the train into the city is in fact faster DURING rush hour times....but ive posted receipts ya continue to ignore, stop exaggerating, traffic is a pain but is. It nearly as bad as ya making it sound, at least not enough to completely negate the convenience of having a car, let’s not even factor in weather because that’s a whole other topic, picture yourself chasing down trains and buses in the snow or rain, in the freezing cold or in the scorching humid heat of NY....

Yeah those are always taken. Like always

nah, took me 5 mins to find parking, side streets? forget about it... they're eeeeeeverywhere.

unless you daily a H1 or a suburban, you shouldn't have any problems looking for parking once commerical parking rules let up.

i drive every day to work, i cant even conceptualize riding da Subway anymore unless its a raaaaaaare metro North/LIRR trip.

Yeah those are always taken. Like always. Its a city of 17+millie. We aint the only ones who think of those parkings. Especially when ya trying to catch a game and **** and aint got time. Its not as easy as ya make it seem. Time is everything in nyc. Literally.

it’s also not as hard as YOU are making it seem...lmfaoooooo literally every single time I drive into the city I find parking somewhere....specially on weekends and in the afternoon....I’ve been driving for 20 years within this city....can’t really think of a time when parking was such a big issue.

it’s also not as hard as YOU are making it seem...lmfaoooooo literally every single time I drive into the city I find parking somewhere....specially on weekends and in the afternoon....I’ve been driving for 20 years within this city....can’t really think of a time when parking was such a big issue.

Fam YOU posted about having a handicap tag you flaunt up
And down the city. We dont have that privilege. And if parking is a issue, it factors into the time you get from point A to point B. You and hood are the luckiest dudes in nyc. Always find parking. No traffic. No pigs harrassing you. No random scooter and caviar delivery dude on bike crashing into the side of whip.

Happy for ya.

This morning I drive from my moms house in tremont to the Colombian Embassy in 46th street, at 930am only jam I got caught in was on 46th crossing through Times Square, EXPECTED....i reached my destination within 30 minutes, funny enough her nursing assistant took the train to meet us there from grand concourse and needless to say we got there 15 minutes before her :rofl:

Fam YOU posted about having a handicap tag you flaunt up
And down the city. We dont have that privilege. And if parking is a issue, it factors into the time you get from point A to point B. You and hood are the luckiest dudes in nyc. Always find parking. No traffic. No pigs harrassing you. No random scooter and caviar delivery dude on bike crashing into the side of whip.

Happy for ya.

I’ve only had use of this plaque for the past 3 years since my mom was fully handicapped....I’ve been driving in NY long before that without any plaque and STILL...whatever inconveniences cane with driving, were nothing with the inconvenience of chasing trains, fighting crowds, nasty smells, delays, the list goes on.

I’ve only had use of this plaque for the past 3 years since my mom was fully handicapped....I’ve been driving in NY long before that without any plaque and STILL...whatever inconveniences cane with driving, were nothing with the inconvenience of chasing trains, fighting crowds, nasty smells, delays, the list goes on.

Well yeah If you are speaking personally. But your agrument was actually how its more beneficial to all new yorkers to drive all the time everytime. Hence why you posted maps and route eta

Well yeah If you are speaking personally. But your agrument was actually how its more beneficial to all new yorkers to drive all the time everytime. Hence why you posted maps and route eta

i never approached this in ultimatums bro, I clearly agreed from the jump that if you live and work within the island and most of the things you do are within the island, then yeah of course...no point in owning a car, because for those times you wanna go further we now have Uber and Lyft....it’ll cost you but I guess that’s the trade off, however you live outside the island there is only a couple of spots where this theory still applies and that’s usually the parts of these boroughs in proximity to manhattan, like I said try commuting from the north of the Bronx to Downtown Brooklyn or queens, Long Island, Staten Island, Jersey....yeah time to realize the Tri State is more than just Manhattan bro, and for everything else, a car is far more convenient than public transport....hence the maps I’ve posted.

I see both perspectives on this one. My moms spot is on the upper west side, my uncles spot was in riverdale literally a block away from the train. I saw no functionality in driving from those areas, unless it’s to go upstate. I remember my pops had a car when he worked at la guardia. Unless it was winter, he’d just take the m60 to work most the time. I get Steezys perspective as well, a car is practical if you’re coming from other areas, having that option during the winter is a plus as well.

As for the parking dilemma. If you gotta be somewhere at a certain time, just take Uber or pay that parking lot fee. If you’re in a rush, playing that game looking for parking isn’t worth the time and hassle.

Damn so u messed with that mans income because u didn't like his conversation topic?

y'all bugging driving into Manhattan and parking... **** is terrible driving anywhere in Manhattan unless its like 9pm to like 5am

I do it all da time, as soon as commercial vehicle parking it's over it's no problem driving all over Manhattan, hello I live in Washington Heights which is in Manhattan. traffic is only bad below 60th Street between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Back
Top Bottom