Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Got my green parka today. sh_ is official 
pimp.gif

Anyway, new deal if anybody tryna cop a 24in display:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-ka...D=1&siteID=JAF5WzpxbKM-otZ.CZvYv8RgXfFhd57N3A

Last edited:
if you guys have prime membership on amazon if you appy for the amazon chase credit card and get approved amazon will give you a instant $70 gift card. I was like whats the worse could happen get denied?

nope I was approved and received a GC instantly free $70 and don't even have to use the CC. :smoking

heres the link

https://slickdeals.net/f/9659820-am...ift-card-0-annual-fee-5-cash-back-amazon-ymmv

I really only applied to get the GC don't plan on really using the CC unless I can pay the balance off right away to avoid interest and capitalize on the %5 rewards

Last edited:
Home Depot has the Butterball XL Indoor Electric Turkey Fryers for $39.99 online. You can also check to see if your local store has them in stock because some people have been getting them for $25 in store. They retail between $125-140 around Thanksgiving time.

View media item 2297967

I hate UPS...they came to my apt to drop it off, cause the front desk wasn't there they dipped. Who the hell is home to pick up packages at 12pm 
mad.gif

So I got it sent to the UPS center by me, I'll pick it up monday. 
mean.gif
Delivery drivers are getting lazier and lazier, I swear.

Sucks I missed out on the Alpha deal.

There's some really good deals in here. Thanks to those contributing

I hate UPS...they came to my apt to drop it off, cause the front desk wasn't there they dipped. Who the hell is home to pick up packages at 12pm >:

So I got it sent to the UPS center by me, I'll pick it up monday. :smh:
Delivery drivers are getting lazier and lazier, I swear.

Pretty much. Had FedEx sign my wife's name and leave a expensive package at the front door with no knock or anything
Had ontrac throw a box into my bushes right at my driveway :x I contacted Amazon and told them my package must have been stolen because it wasn't at my door so I never saw it. Than later at night I took out my trash and and was like WTF is in my bushes? There it was my ******* box. Oh well because of his lazy *** I got a second item free

I hate UPS...they came to my apt to drop it off, cause the front desk wasn't there they dipped. Who the hell is home to pick up packages at 12pm >:

So I got it sent to the UPS center by me, I'll pick it up monday. :smh:

ups open on mlk day?

I always go half size down unless your foot is dumb wide, then go TTS.

I have these. Leather and the suede collar is mad nice.

Last edited:
Should about be time for TV deals for Super Bowl to show up,I'm in need so if anybody sees anything good post it up.

[h2]Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones[/h2]
Powerbeats3-Wireless-Earphones-image-002.jpeg

They are currently on sale for $154, and if you use a Visa Checkout account to pay, you get an extra $25 off. If you don’t have a Checkout account, it only takes a few minutes to sign up and you don’t need a Visa card.

You can buy the Beats Powerbeats3 for $129  (normal price $200)

I just did this and got the 3s for the 137... #flourish 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom