Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Ordered those PB3 head phones. Did it take long for anyone to get there order confirmation?

Last edited:
What was up with it?

Those arent official canada goose. The "down" ratio is something like 50:50 which shouldnt even be considered down, i think the minimum required ratio to be considered a down is 75:25. I believe its duck not goose as well.

Basically USPA vs RL

macys got a 25% off deal on their website rn it should be over tonight tho

saved me like 20 dollars on a jacket today

Last edited:
Moving in April/May and looking for a good deal on a nice 4k TV in the 50-60" range. Subscribed

That Samsung is nice I think im gonna roll the dice and see what happens these next couple weeks before the Bowl

Found an Vizio 70" 1080p from Walmart for $549

Saw some places had it for $300, do I'm going to try and use a discover price match for the difference

$600, possible $300, for a 1080p that's going to be relevant at least for the next few years...

Why not?

Last edited:
Those arent official canada goose. The "down" ratio is something like 50:50 which shouldnt even be considered down, i think the minimum required ratio to be considered a down is 75:25. I believe its duck not goose as well.

Basically USPA vs RL
Glad I didn't pull the trigger thanks. Repped

Always look for canada goose artic program on the logo.

Found an Vizio 70" 1080p from Walmart for $549

Saw some places had it for $300, do I'm going to try and use a discover price match for the difference

$600, possible $300, for a 1080p that's going to be relevant at least for the next few years...

Why not?

Who has that for $300? I don't even care about 4k right now. Outside of movies and a few streams there's not much there. Cable still hasn't hit 1080p, 1080i on sports and a few channels though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom