Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

6B6E8DEB-D487-4955-8B2A-EFA205CD25E9.png
0A9AD4DE-C6E0-42B0-8404-A39BDA78599D.jpeg

Heard it expires the 24th not sure tho

I don't do anything for scent.

What have you seen people do for that?

I have Essential Oils.

The dryer spheres I currently have are just sold solid blue spheres, that look like the blue spheres from Sonic 3 bonus stages, just with spikes.

The new ones, I posted, haven't arrived yet
what do the spheres do???

what do the spheres do???
Dryer balls are sets of balls, either wool or spiky plastic, used to help soften fabrics without chemicals in a tumble clothes dryer. Many companies manufacture wool dryer balls as well, and it is fairly simple to make wool dryer balls from wool yarn by felting it. Wikipedia

Dryer balls are sets of balls, either wool or spiky plastic, used to help soften fabrics without chemicals in a tumble clothes dryer. Many companies manufacture wool dryer balls as well, and it is fairly simple to make wool dryer balls from wool yarn by felting it. Wikipedia
Oh ok so like fabric sheets

I've wondered about essential oils. Was going to buy my mother a nice ceramic diffuser for Christmas but didn't chance it because they only had the display model left in stock. Smelled legit though. Like that smell at a Masseuse or Chiropractic office. Any downsides to them from a health point of view?

:wow: My moms been using these for as long as I can remember. I always thought they help separate the clothes to help dry better :lol:

also copped that PSclassic for 60 only to find that Sony themselves implemented that cost reduction on it being a complete failure only being a month in. all reviews are pointing to the trash bin. not even 720p(as promised), doesn't feel improved and yet completely nostalgic at the same time like the NES and SNES classics

E546306C-3497-468A-869F-A5F2AC86C3D6.jpeg This is how last minute I managed to use the eBay coupon that expired at 8PM.

Lol I was scared I wouldn’t make the cutoff time at 8PM

Back
Top Bottom