Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Great deal. But I think I missed out on the good stuff in my size. The wool letterman jacket is nice, but the navy/black is sold out.

JCrew website was slammed this morning. A few things I added to cart we're were sold out once they got it back up. Smh....was still able to get 5 things for $34...deal is nuts.

Soooooo I just copped 3 jackets a zip down sweater and a thermal for 90?????

J. Crew going outta business or something?

They're doing a massive restructuring.

They finally realized that they couldn't stay in business charging the prices that they were charging for so long.

They've been having 60-70% off sales regularly since last Spring.

They're doing a massive restructuring.

They finally realized that they couldn't stay in business charging the prices that they were charging for so long.

They've been having 60-70% off sales regularly since last Spring.

Used to hit up the outlet malls for J Crew on the CHEAP. “I’m going to the outlet mall. Gonna look like a rich person from three years ago.” :lol:

Never bought from j crew before, but that deal was amazing! :lol: I got 2 flannels, a t shirt, a sweater, a button up, and sunglasses for $40

Got my J. Crew shirt in last week. I am mad at myself for not getting more. The best $6 i ever spent :lol:

Picked up from the j.crew sale, anybody looking for this sweater in a Medium hit me up.

Screenshot_20190121-162156__01.jpg Screenshot_20190121-162204__01.jpg

At this point and time J Crew might as well do a 90% off on what is left in clearance, lol. It is the same stuff from the last five sales they have run in the past month.

That being said my work wardrobe has flourished thanks to the first 70% online and in store. Comfortable shirts and pants.

I don't even shop here, but this was a steal. Thanks NT fam

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 10.45.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 10.45.49 AM.png
    387.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 10.53.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 10.53.24 AM.png
    582.5 KB · Views: 77
The sale that keeps on giving. :lol:

I guess I'm going back in when I get off work.

Back
Top Bottom