Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Nah, Charmin Ultra Strong (red package) FTW. I keep some at work, I take a roll with me when I travel, and will even bring some with me if I know I'll be out all day, just in case. After Ultra Strong comes Charmin Ultra Soft, then Cottonelle. Regardless, I always finish off with some form of wet wipe. Target often has deals on Charmin, but I usually just buy mine at BJs.

And any cheap mother****** who still orders single-ply TP for dispensers needs to be punched in the neck.

#PoopinTalk

Damn bro. How often do you poop a day? I go in the morning before work and probably at night before bed. I’m Filipino, so I wash my *** in the tub every time. If I absolutely have to go where a tub isn’t available, best believe I’m using OD toilet paper and baby wipes. I keep wipes in the car.

Damn bro. How often do you poop a day? I go in the morning before work and probably at night before bed. I’m Filipino, so I wash my *** in the tub every time. If I absolutely have to go where a tub isn’t available, best believe I’m using OD toilet paper and baby wipes. I keep wipes in the car.

This is as OD as these vegan people from the other thread. We’re just animals. There’s as much filth on a doorknob as anywhere else. I don’t even get what’s been said here. You wash yourself in a TUB after using the can!? What does that even mean lol the more I think about this the funnier it’s becoming. Feel like this would be a beginning to a movie..

i got UC i poop like 5 or 6 times a day i would clog my pipes up using your method lol

i got UC i poop like 5 or 6 times a day i would clog my pipes up using your method lol

damn, that's rough. obviously, i wipe, but then i basically shower every time i poop. its hard to explain if you're not Filipino :lol:

JBII JBII which state are you in?

I used Humira with no noticeable side effects, but everyone is different.

My bro used to flush those flushable wipes. Guess it did mess up the pipes in the house. Plus sewage management plants don’t want people using them either.

Back
Top Bottom