beer with dinner = nah. prefer water

washing dinner down with beer =
pimp.gif

beer with cheese/other munchies =
pimp.gif

beer with dinner = nah. prefer water

washing dinner down with beer =
pimp.gif

Two things, you don't really appreciate alcohol like a real man or you're young and you've been drinking way too much Popov type of drinks.

If you pair any wine or spirit properly with food. It takes it to a whole new level, but I'm going out on a whim to assume you're not about that culinary life.

Two things, you don't really appreciate alcohol like a real man or you're young and you've been drinking way too much Popov type of drinks.

If you pair any wine or spirit properly with food. It takes it to a whole new level, but I'm going out on a whim to assume you're not about that culinary life.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Two things,

you don't really appreciate alcohol like a real man or you're young and you've been drinking way too much Popov.

laugh.gif
bro ive been working at a 5star restaurant for 5 years; trust ive done it, i just dont like it
I always drink first and throw it down at the end with some food and water/soda..i hate loosing that buzz while eating

Two things,

you don't really appreciate alcohol like a real man or you're young and you've been drinking way too much Popov.

laugh.gif
bro ive been working at a 5star restaurant for 5 years; trust ive done it, i just dont like it
I always drink first and throw it down at the end with some food and water/soda..i hate loosing that buzz while eating

Originally Posted by 951guero

Two things,

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, my bad I refrain my earlier statement.

Perhaps you're just a lush? Just down that filet mignon (or porterhouse steak) you take from the line (I'll guess you're a sous chef/ line cook/ waiter) with some sauteed vegetables and wash it down with neat Lagavulin 16 year scotch.

That's a man's dinner, straight up.

Two things,

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, my bad I refrain my earlier statement.

Perhaps you're just a lush? Just down that filet mignon (or porterhouse steak) you take from the line (I'll guess you're a sous chef/ line cook/ waiter) with some sauteed vegetables and wash it down with neat Lagavulin 16 year scotch.

That's a man's dinner, straight up.

Random but...

Is it just me or does anyone else hate to drink and eat at the same time?
I dont like it, i always have to drink first then eat...

Yeah I always drink after the club going out etc.
I like beer/alcohol in general with heavy, greasy things (burgers, onion rings
This is me after going out.

Random but...

Is it just me or does anyone else hate to drink and eat at the same time?
I dont like it, i always have to drink first then eat...

Yeah I always drink after the club going out etc.
I like beer/alcohol in general with heavy, greasy things (burgers, onion rings
This is me after going out.

I hate drinking period. I never understood how people drink beer with pizza, chicken etc.

An ice cold pepsi please and  a fat joint before. 

I hate drinking period. I never understood how people drink beer with pizza, chicken etc.

An ice cold pepsi please and  a fat joint before. 

Beer or wine with meals..but it's only for the taste type drinking..not getting drunk type drinking..

Beer or wine with meals..but it's only for the taste type drinking..not getting drunk type drinking..

Back
Top Bottom