Random Picture Post. (In honor of 4chans Win)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Xzibit pics

Originally Posted by iAllan

FiWCt2a8LqgkplvohpffFtAAo1_500.jpg
this reminds me of a story i read where this mom was jackin off her son cause she was tryin to get a curve out of it.

was that on NT ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by sole vintage

2dsomjo.jpg

nobody on NT could possibly get this

this picture was drawn during world war right? edit: the OG one....remember seeing this when i took humanities....i can't remember the name of it though
one of the most famous American paintings, Edward Hopper's Nighthawks

the original doesnt include anything or anyone trying to break the glass or standing outside or anything...people play around with the picture turning their heads and adding a person throwing a chair at the window...ive never seen an anteater though
laugh.gif

when i said nobody would get it i just meant nobody on NT would appreciate it, but Im sure some of you do. step your art game up. im out to
pimp.gif
now

*LOL at F You im an anteater
pimp.gif
Im a commucations art major, so i got it, but i think wemight be the only ones.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by iAllan

FiWCt2a8LqgkplvohpffFtAAo1_500.jpg
this reminds me of a story i read where this mom was jackin off her son cause she was tryin to get a curve out of it.

was that on NT ?
roll.gif
Second time I saw that yahoo question, it has FAIL written all over it
smh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i remember that other mom, she said she was posting on another name on her forum
laugh.gif

"I would massage it for him every day after school, he would ejaculate"
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

pimp.gif
Im a commucations art major, so i got it, but i think we might be the only ones.
checking in checking in.

& adding... (sry for the small font, y'all)

6453_101089719093_606479093_2141247_7907829_n.jpg

2dsomjo.jpg

this picture was drawn during world war right? edit: the OG one....remember seeing this when i took humanities....i can't remember the name of it though

the original doesnt include anything or anyone trying to break the glass or standing outside or anything...people play around with the picture turning their heads and adding a person throwing a chair at the window...ive never seen an anteater though
laugh.gif

when i said nobody would get it i just meant nobody on NT would appreciate it, but Im sure some of you do. step your art game up. im out to
pimp.gif
now

pimp.gif
Im a commucations art major, so i got it, but i think we might be the only ones.

You dont have to be an art major.....that picture is pretty common

Originally Posted by TannerVon

2dsomjo.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
now

pimp.gif

Funny, I'm an art major and I don't get it. Looks like an ant-eater/bear breaking and window with a chair to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

2dsomjo.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
now

pimp.gif

Funny, I'm an art major and I don't get it. Looks like an ant-eater/bear breaking and window with a chair to me.
laugh.gif
There's nothing to get.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

2dsomjo.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
now

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
There's nothing to get.

AHAHAHAH true there is nothing to get it, its just a pretty famous picture used as part of the joke

Back
Top Bottom