Random Picture Post. (In honor of 4chans Win)

This thread is hilarious
313gn49.gif

Interesting pic to say the least. But that's just it--it's an "interesting" pic and nothing more. There's no evidence that would suggestthat THAT is what we think it MAY BE. We could all just have dirty minds.

I mean to be honest, I initially scrolled past the pic. I only came back for a closer inspection after I noticed the quoting and subsequent (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
). Even still, I had to stare for a min before I noticed whaty'all were lol'ing about. Point is, that pic shouldn't warrant a BAN because it could just be one of these "illusion" pics...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Interesting pic to say the least. But that's just it--it's an "interesting" pic and nothing more. There's no evidence that would suggest that THAT is what we think it MAY BE. We could all just have dirty minds.

I mean to be honest, I initially scrolled past the pic. I only came back for a closer inspection after I noticed the quoting and subsequent (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
). Even still, I had to stare for a min before I noticed what y'all were lol'ing about. Point is, that pic shouldn't warrant a BAN because it could just be one of these "illusion" pics...

can i post screencaps of eva angelina and claim that they're just a fixation of one's imagination?

Back
Top Bottom