Random Questions...

If an ambulance hits someone on the way to an emergency, do they continue on or stop and help?

What do you do when you see someone in real life that you only really know from facebook?

Post some of yours.

If an ambulance hits someone on the way to an emergency, do they continue on or stop and help?

What do you do when you see someone in real life that you only really know from facebook?

Post some of yours.

if they hit someone or hit a car they're suppose to stop now. Usually here in San Mateo CA. there's cops, fire/paramedic and AMR responds to every call. From what i learn in fire classes what they used to do is leave a note to the car if they hit it when they're on their way on a call.

if they hit someone or hit a car they're suppose to stop now. Usually here in San Mateo CA. there's cops, fire/paramedic and AMR responds to every call. From what i learn in fire classes what they used to do is leave a note to the car if they hit it when they're on their way on a call.

If my girl has a picture of us together, makes it her profile pic, then i make the same pic my profile pic, does that make me a simp?

If my girl has a picture of us together, makes it her profile pic, then i make the same pic my profile pic, does that make me a simp?

why do bananas go black so easily...how do you prevent this from happening?

how does the back crack of a persons neck get so dark? is it permanent?

how does the back crack of a persons neck get so dark? is it permanent?

philosoraptor+free+will.png

What kind of deodorant do you use?

and here's one I got asked from some random dude trying to be funny, that left me.
indifferent.gif

"have you ever fingered a dog?"
sick.gif

What kind of deodorant do you use?

and here's one I got asked from some random dude trying to be funny, that left me.
indifferent.gif

"have you ever fingered a dog?"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

yes.

"You can store bananas in the refrigerator if you want to keep them fora longer time. However, the peel of this tropical fruit will darken.But the banana inside will remain firm and delicious"

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

yes.

"You can store bananas in the refrigerator if you want to keep them fora longer time. However, the peel of this tropical fruit will darken.But the banana inside will remain firm and delicious"

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Ethylene gas. Make sure not to keep it in a bag or confined area for too long.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Ethylene gas. Make sure not to keep it in a bag or confined area for too long.

Back
Top Bottom