Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

that's why I HATE going to walmart, people wear and let their kids do whatever like it's disneyland. Last time I shopped there(3 years ago) felt like I hit rock bottom.

Seriously! To me it seems like the arm pit of society shops at Walmart! This store is my absolute last resort it I need something.

When you know damn well you put your homie onto something, but he or she brings it up like they put you on it. For example, I told my friend about a dope movie, he watches it, then a few months later he brings it up and says "Man you need to watch this movie" :smh:

View media item 2142864
hate that...it's crazy how people do that though[emoji]128529[/emoji]

So I bought some Neopolitan ice cream the day before yesterday. Last night I thought I'd have some and some cretin had eaten all the chocolate side!

People in the gym who workout directly infront of a dumbbell/barbell rack... Like dawg how did it occur to you that, out of all the space to workout in... Right in front of the racks like noone aint got weights to put back or pick up

Mediocre barbers...fam. Nothing greater than standing up out that barber chair goin from "can i get a hug" to "where the **** at" every couple weeks and of course today i was robbed of that feeling cuz my regular barber went on vacation. If you out here giving average cuts just off yourself b.

People with stank *** dry personalities. We all got problems b, wtf you so grumpy about ?!

People who speed in parking lots.
People who slow all the way down and stop and make a turn with no turn signal.

Working in a open kitchen fast food restaurant in the airport as a cook will make you HATE people.

When you get a rush of people and within 2 minutes you have 15 or 20 food orders to make within an expected time of 5 minutes or less for all those orders. And it stays constantly like this for the next 3 or 4 hours.

**** all the People staring at you to hurry the **** up
**** all the people who ask to bag their stuff when I have 15 orders to do and you just delayed everybodys order and now I have another 10 NEW orders on top of my 15 I already have to do.

**** all the people who ask for special ingredients where I have to go all the way to the back of the store outside of the kitchen into the freezer. You just delayed everybodys order by 3 minutes. And now everyone is mugging me and giving me attitude because their order got delayed because your stupid special Ingredient order. **** you.

Thank God I left that job. I have a new found respect for people in the food industry after that job. Everybody should work in the food industry once in their life just to know how hellish it can be

Last edited:
People in the gym who workout directly infront of a dumbbell/barbell rack... Like dawg how did it occur to you that, out of all the space to workout in... Right in front of the racks like noone aint got weights to put back or pick up

This happened to me last week.. And old boy got mad when I had to put back my weights..

Last edited:
that's why I HATE going to walmart, people wear and let their kids do whatever like it's disneyland. Last time I shopped there(3 years ago) felt like I hit rock bottom.

Seriously! To me it seems like the arm pit of society shops at Walmart! This store is my absolute last resort it I need something.

My local walmart is a disgusting crowded store. I went recently for the first time in years and do love their grocery prices. Was able ro buy breakfast food that lasted me weeks. I just gotta go when i'm in a good mood and it's not so crowded.

Working in a open kitchen fast food restaurant in the airport as a cook will make you HATE people.

When you get a rush of people and within 2 minutes you have 15 or 20 food orders to make within an expected time of 5 minutes or less for all those orders. And it stays constantly like this for the next 3 or 4 hours.

**** all the People staring at you to hurry the **** up
**** all the people who ask to bag their stuff when I have 15 orders to do and you just delayed everybodys order and now I have another 10 NEW orders on top of my 15 I already have to do.

**** all the people who ask for special ingredients where I have to go all the way to the back of the store outside of the kitchen into the freezer. You just delayed everybodys order by 3 minutes. And now everyone is mugging me and giving me attitude because their order got delayed because your stupid special Ingredient order. **** you.

Thank God I left that job. I have a new found respect for people in the food industry after that job. Everybody should work in the food industry once in their life just to know how hellish it can be
So much truth spoken here. I've only worked as a barista(which is low-key sort of easy to learn) and I can only imagine how stressful having a short-order cook sort of job is. 

I legit still have PTSD getting food from any take-out establishment from being in the service industry, I'll drive by certain places and if it looks even remotely busy I just won't go in. Most ppl only know one side of the experience but there's an incredible amount of multi-tasking and mental stress that results in you getting your order delivered in an efficient manner. 

People who are walking and smoking cigs at the same time. Thanks for that whiff of cancer ya jerk.

People in general; as their numbers increase, so does my anxiety

Cant stand when im eatin in a restaurant and some nasty *** dude within 15 feet blows his nose. ***** go to the restroom and do that.

People who don't respect personal space. Doggy, you will get elbowed without hesitation.

I HATE when homeless people try to guilt you into giving them money. Had a dude ask me for money yesturday while I was walking to my car from work. I politely told him that I didn't have any. Mind you, I was wearing eatphones while I was walking. Then he said " I know you got some. Yall people act like i'm asking to stay at your house or something. I just wanna eat something. And yall too stingy to help us out"...............................................................

.............................................................................................................................................I stopped dead in my tracks! 

I turned and looked at dude

I was tempted to say something equally ******ed, but I just turned back around and kept walking. Just wasn't worth it in the end. 

So much truth spoken here. I've only worked as a barista(which is low-key sort of easy to learn) and I can only imagine how stressful having a short-order cook sort of job is. 

I legit still have PTSD getting food from any take-out establishment from being in the service industry, I'll drive by certain places and if it looks even remotely busy I just won't go in. Most ppl only know one side of the experience but there's an incredible amount of multi-tasking and mental stress that results in you getting your order delivered in an efficient manner. 

View media item 2145324

I am sorry but Hip Hop is *** today...I cannot listen that mumbling stuff man...I am not even that old and I can't listen to one of my favorite genres of music...I mean the underground seen is good though...so that is one positive

and also people who don't even care about Hip Hop are choosing what the rest if us have to listen to on the radio...man, that's f'd all the way up it's crazy out here

I am sorry but Hip Hop is *** today...I cannot listen that mumbling stuff man...I am not even that old and I can't listen to one of my favorite genres of music...I mean the underground seen is good though...so that is one positive

and also people who don't even care about Hip Hop are choosing what the rest if us have to listen to on the radio...man, that's f'd all the way up it's crazy out here
Was bound to happen.

Just glad I was actually around for real 90s era Hip Hop and actual story telling about real issues I can relate to.

Movie theathers. Depending on the crowd you get, it will boost your movie experience, or ruin it. First of all, dont come in with all your friends making crazy noise throughout the movie. I been to theathers where they have had to stop the movie to tell people to stay quiet. People have been kicked out but at that point it distracted the experience. Also, kids...why the **** you bringing your loud *** kid to this scary movie? If they're gonna be quiet at least, cool...but not if they're making random sounds the whole time.

Also, if the theather isnt full full, be courteous and sit elsewhere, far.

Loud eaters at theathers.

Talkers.

People who laugh at unneccesary parts (scary parts, serious parts)

What get me in movie theater is people who put their feet on the chairs..

I remember last summer I went to the restroom during the previews.. And when I came back some dude put his exposed sweaty feet(No sandals/no socks) on my head rest.. I went off on the management to switch out my seats.. It's a reservation seating and I was irritated!!

Back
Top Bottom