Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

Movie theathers. Depending on the crowd you get, it will boost your movie experience, or ruin it. First of all, dont come in with all your friends making crazy noise throughout the movie. I been to theathers where they have had to stop the movie to tell people to stay quiet. People have been kicked out but at that point it distracted the experience. Also, kids...why the **** you bringing your loud *** kid to this scary movie? If they're gonna be quiet at least, cool...but not if they're making random sounds the whole time.

Also, if the theather isnt full full, be courteous and sit elsewhere, far.

Loud eaters at theathers.

Talkers.

People who laugh at unneccesary parts (scary parts, serious parts)
Had to deal with this yesterday while watching Don't Breathe. During a scene where it was complete silence some woman started laughing for no damn reason and it ruined the whole atmosphere

The people who take social media so serious. No matter what they're doing, they always have some lengthy life quote attached to all their photos like ***** you're at the beach it isn't that serious :lol:

Movie theathers. Depending on the crowd you get, it will boost your movie experience, or ruin it. First of all, dont come in with all your friends making crazy noise throughout the movie. I been to theathers where they have had to stop the movie to tell people to stay quiet. People have been kicked out but at that point it distracted the experience. Also, kids...why the **** you bringing your loud *** kid to this scary movie? If they're gonna be quiet at least, cool...but not if they're making random sounds the whole time.

Also, if the theather isnt full full, be courteous and sit elsewhere, far.

Loud eaters at theathers.

Talkers.

People who laugh at unneccesary parts (scary parts, serious parts)

Bruh when I went to go watch "Lights Out" a couple brought their baby; couldn't have been much older than 1. I mean the baby was well-behaved for the most part but just :smh: at the couple.

The people who take social media so serious. No matter what they're doing, they always have some lengthy life quote attached to all their photos like ***** you're at the beach it isn't that serious :lol:

I hate people who put some aesop's story life lesson / wisdom line in every post. Just post the damn pics.

People who don't say thank you. I swear some folks out here in Fairfax don't have manners.

People who are at Costco and decide to leave their cart in the middle of the aisle as if they're the only on in the store.

Are y
I am sorry but Hip Hop is *** today...I cannot listen that mumbling stuff man...I am not even that old and I can't listen to one of my favorite genres of music...I mean the underground seen is good though...so that is one positive

and also people who don't even care about Hip Hop are choosing what the rest if us have to listen to on the radio...man, that's f'd all the way up it's crazy out here
man you ain't never lied.
Whe. I have no choice but to listen to the radio I just go straight to the Jazz. Station or just turn it off. Makes me appreciate the music that I listen to more .
Hold a rep and have a great day .

People who don't say thank you. I swear some folks out here in Fairfax don't have manners.

People who are at Costco and decide to leave their cart in the middle of the aisle as if they're the only on in the store.

I've had someone take my cart twice at Costco. I go to grab something and it's gone. Had me so heated that I just went home.

When im trying to walk to my seat at an arena or stadium and i say excuse me and the person looks up and kinda just moves their legs over instead of standing. I kick their legs every damn time those lazy pricks

Last edited:
When im trying to walk to my seat at an arena or stadium and i say excuse me and the person looks up and kinda just moves their legs over instead of standing. I kick their legs every damn time those lazy pricks

Shoulda got there earlier b.

Shoulda got there earlier b.

Aye gonna be your problem when your hot dog and fries falls off your lap and i use your napkin to clean my shoes off

People that don't use manners in public.

People that are ridiculously nosey. Like damn, get a life.

People that hop into conversations you're having with people you know in public. Mind your own business!

People that litter.

People that don't take care of pets like they should.

People that are overly dramatic.

It always seems to be white women that cut me off in traffic... 

Just jerks in front of me then proceeds to go almost double digits slower than I was.

Meredith's out here driving with their blinders on b.

Last edited:
This is not rant per se, more of an crazy Idea I had about DC and Marvel

Like what is most likely to happen after they are both done building their worlds and giving most of (if not all) their characters movies and TV shows...it seems to me that they will only have to choices after everything has been said and done...they could either STOP....or there could be a JUSTICE LEAGUE V AVENGERS movie...I mean it seems inevitable...and there would be no losers in this situation so why wouldn't they do it?...It would be epic and something that has never been done on the big screen before ( I think)...if it happens I called it lol IDK..just a thought

Last edited:
Hate overpriced food/resterants...

A good meal shouldn't cost more than $20...

Last edited:
Word I went to Wendy's the other day n was disappointed a chicken sandwich fries n drink was 9 bucks

Realized last night that Taco Bell is legit the only fast food joint that actually has a dollar menu still :smh:

Realized last night that Taco Bell is legit the only fast food joint that actually has a dollar menu still
mean.gif
Your stomachs gonna be paying for that later though
laugh.gif
Slept like a baby 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I definitely think Flight Club is over priced, except if I have the shoe...then i'm like
"yeah, that seems about right." Damn you FC.

Back
Top Bottom