Random Thoughts...

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

In the traphouse......
laugh.gif

Dude lookin' for some attention.

But I digress....

I wanna go back to China.
eek.gif

I swear to Bob I felt like a rockstar out there. Every female I walked by from age 15-40 eye
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
the
out of me on some shameless
. I mean I feel like i'm a damn handsome young man but Iain't never got that kind of attention in the States. Even if it was just cuz they wanted my green card, it was a warm fuzzy feeling.
glasses.gif

I believe OJ did it....

I believe that people are like mirrors for us and when we are bothered by them we are only being bothered by what bothers us about ourselves.

how come white ppl have a variety of eye colors while 98% of african americans have the default brown
indifferent.gif

My Brother is one of the BEST rappers I honestly have ever listened to, and he's only 17. It makes no sense how he makes these words connect.. hes waybeyond his time, it makes no sense.

I really need to get his music out there.

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

My Brother is one of the BEST rappers I honestly have ever listened to, and he's only 17. It makes no sense how he makes these words connect.. hes way beyond his time, it makes no sense.

I really need to get his music out there.

pimp.gif

Why won't my ends on my dreads lock up
devil.gif
?

I need to cop a new pistol, I just got a plug on choppas to damn bad ninjas to broke to jump on it

^You too?!?! Man I'm pissed right now. I'm getting impatient... nh but your #%#@ is crazy long. That's probably why.

Ive started writing out my thoughts as a way to release stress and it works. I have one page filled and it looks like a wall from "23". I hope thiscalms me down.
Still thinking about this girl, pathetic.

man all the ones in the back ends locked up, but them ones on the side are
devil.gif
I even tried clipping the ends the shhhhh grew back the same
devil.gif

My roots won't lock for %#!@ and it's starting to make me miss fresh tapers. It costs too much to keep these non-locked locks in. Plus my lady keepsbegging me to Samson my %#!@ cuz I used to rock a taper until 2 weeks before we met. The curiosity is killing her. Pressure FTL.

Back
Top Bottom