Random Thoughts...

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Tagged pics of that Hammer cuz
nerd.gif
You need directions too folk?
nerd.gif

For those that don't know, he said "folk" to sound more "gangsta". He googled "on the G", felt lucky, and learned about theword "folk"
wink.gif

is it common for people to keep their social sc on them? i seen some people do it, but i keep it at the house....is it a hassle to try and replace if u loseit?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

just stop it...both of you...
laugh.gif
I'm just messing with the boy mouse but aight. I'm too grown for this +$$$ anyway. I quit.

So in other random thoughts: I wush I had more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

For those that don't know, he said "folk" to sound more "gangsta". He googled "on the G", felt lucky, and learned about the word "folk"
wink.gif

laugh.gif
There goes the great Oracle once again....Are you coming or what? Thisain't no Fat Joe street cred pt.2, if you come, I'll be there "On the G"
roll.gif

Back to random thoughts:

I always wanted to make a thread on NT seeing if people shower in the morning or night but was afraid of the homophobia
smh.gif

i leave my ss card at home...i see no reason to carry it around...its not like i ever use it unless i'm starting a new job..

I do both Shwap. I like the clean $@! + clean sheets vibe and I like that fresh body + fresh day vibe too. Nothing beats freshness.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at your being afraid tho. I know what you mean. That is a real ???? question
grin.gif

Man im a night showing guy...

My girl said im nasty bc I go the whole day w/o showering...

She said im a viking!

^Real talk I'm so glad I stay right by the gas station. I'm finna go get a black and hope they got some good grinch on deck. Does anybody elseknow a gas station that sells weed?
laugh.gif

I <3 the hood

I like night because I gotta keep my bed sheets fresh what if I bring a female over and my bed smell like funk. But it's always good hopping out theshower, getting dressed and leaving. Felling extra Brand New

never carry your SS card
sick.gif

I wish I had some
pimp.gif

but I'll just wait until the morning time.

this new girl I got, is (a) either *****ing about how she lives with her ex or (b) about how I space out at times.
laugh.gif

Does Jimmy Fallon think he's doing a good job?
pimp.gif

If the president needs a condom, does he ask a guard? or would he swoop through 7-11 real quick?

Would Bill Hader be a good Stand Up comedian?

When was Jim Carey in his prime?

Ana Farris or Amy Smart?
smokin.gif

Obama is not a "fad" Acting like you're in the know is the fad. trying to form a respectable opinion amongst asininefriends/classmates is the fad.

Cookie Crisp cereal >

They can't "Mark Us" like Camby???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope this career in Goonery works out for you, you damn sure ain't cut out for being anywhere near a mic folk

My cousin is next to me on the laptop

and has one of his homegirls having e-sex with herself

I hear her moaning and everything, shorty sound good as hell, im giggling and thristy as hell at the same time.
frown.gif

Being stuck in a new town with no regular buns FTL

What hand do you guys steer with? I damn near can't steer with my right hand and I'm right handed. I always swerve or drift out of my lane ifI'm sitting straight up. IDK why.... I either have to sit yp and drive normal, lean hard left and drive righty or lean toward the center and drive lefty.If I sit up and drive righty, I'll kill myself one day
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dedantheman

If the president needs a condom, does he ask a guard? or would he swoop through 7-11 real quick?
I always wonder this. Not this exactly but scenarios like this. Like if he's smashing and the SS is right outside his door. The leader of thefree world is in High School again. "Shhhh Michelle keep it down, Frank is right by the door
embarassed.gif
" I can't think right now but other things cause theres alwayssomeone by him. He's never alone.

i think i 2 wanna rap
i cant so in my self ill bust this cap
suicide myself so b4 give me a dap
and girl, them skins, let me slap
cuz im out this world
driving straight to hell, peadals on the floor
knock knock satan, guess whos at the door
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom