Randy Moss Retires

My favorite receiver since jerry rice thanx for the memories wished we would've resigned him in ne

Outside of Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl, Jeremy Roenick in NHL 95 & Shawn Kemp in NBA Live 99, Randy Moss was the most unstoppable video game force of all time during his stint @ Marshall

My favorite receiver since jerry rice thanx for the memories wished we would've resigned him in ne

90335e85e6c43e194d07edc696a45cd720324a8.gif

Theres no way he goes through with this.. I'm in +@@%+$# denial right now lol.

Best to ever do it, IN MY OPINION.

But I could be biased 'cause he is my favorite player of all time.

1998, Thanksgiving game: Vikings @ Cowboys

I haven't seen a wide-receiver DOMINATE a game since then.

Originally Posted by dland24

Yep just posted on twitter by Adam Schefter. Ridiculous. Best WR of all time my #%%. Yes Im talking to YOU.....CP. 
laugh.gif

I love it!!

Also, the boy DoubleJ's called it in that 2nd greatest receiver thread just awhile back.  There's a reason how and why great receivers like Jerry Rice and T.O. can still produce and put up numbers late in their career, and still be in good physical shape to play the game while other receivers like Randy Moss can't.

my heart is broken.

most TDs for a rookie. most TDs in a season. More TDs, 100 yd games, & multi-TD games than everybody except jerry.

He will be missed.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Dec. 17th, 2000, San Francisco vs. Chicago Bears. TO went HAM.
sick.gif
  20 catches for 283 yards.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

sick.gif
Nah man chicks dig the long ball...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Yep just posted on twitter by Adam Schefter. Ridiculous. Best WR of all time my #%%. Yes Im talking to YOU.....CP. 
laugh.gif

I love it!!

Also, the boy DoubleJ's called it in that 2nd greatest receiver thread just awhile back.  There's a reason how and why great receivers like Jerry Rice and T.O. can still produce and put up numbers late in their career, and still be in good physical shape to play the game while other receivers like Randy Moss can't.
@%@ are you talking about. Only last year did he have bad year since 2007 (late career if you wanna call it that), and still caught 5 td's. He got offers to play, and if don't believe he's in shape to play, than you're just a hater. Check the stats before you sound like a %$+*%++....
looking at your sig, I can see why you're hating...
[table][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Tennessee Titans[/td][td]8[/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][td]80[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]26[/td][td]0[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]13[/td][td]174[/td][td]13.4[/td][td]37T[/td][td]2[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]9[/td][td]139[/td][td]15.4[/td][td]35T[/td][td]3[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]83[/td][td]1,264[/td][td]15.2[/td][td]71T[/td][td]13[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]69[/td][td]1,008[/td][td]14.6[/td][td]76T[/td][td]11[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]98[/td][td]1,493[/td][td]15.2[/td][td]65T[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][/table]

One of the very few receivers in the game that completely changed how defensive coordinators gameplanned on Sundays.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

sick.gif
Dude....Moss averaged averaged 55 yards a catch. If TO woulda done that in that game, he woulda had 1000 yards
laugh.gif

@%@ are you talking about. Only last year did he have bad year
laugh.gif
Exactly

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

I love it!!

@%@ are you talking about. Only last year did he have bad year since 2007 (late career if you wanna call it that), and still caught 5 td's. He got offers to play, and if don't believe he's in shape to play, than you're just a hater. Check the stats before you sound like a %$+*%++....
looking at your sig, I can see why you're hating...
[table][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Tennessee Titans[/td][td]8[/td][td]4[/td][td]6[/td][td]80[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]26[/td][td]0[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]13[/td][td]174[/td][td]13.4[/td][td]37T[/td][td]2[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]9[/td][td]139[/td][td]15.4[/td][td]35T[/td][td]3[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]83[/td][td]1,264[/td][td]15.2[/td][td]71T[/td][td]13[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]--[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]69[/td][td]1,008[/td][td]14.6[/td][td]76T[/td][td]11[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]16[/td][td]16[/td][td]98[/td][td]1,493[/td][td]15.2[/td][td]65T[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][/table]

Work ethic.............work ethic.

This is disappointing. I still give Rice the nod career-wise, but as far as abilities go Moss was second to none as a receiver. His ability to go up and get the ball, superb hands and feet, one of the fastest players in the game in his prime, he had it all. IMO nobody in the history of the game is even close to seeing Moss in his prime as a deep threat; dude was Usain Bolt out there just pulling away from the pack.
pimp.gif

Good bye Randy Moss, I'll always remember you as a poor sport, a player that quit on teams, and played when He wanted to play.

Back
Top Bottom