Rank the LeBron line performance wise?

I havent played in many pairs but im curious for people that have, please rank the LeBron line performance wise. thanks!

i agree with kidmulso most comfortable lebron ever....looks wise i love the lebron 3s and my china 7's

Lebron 2 - 9 (only because i've had some good games in these shoes)

Lebron 4 - 8 (very durable, i still could play in mine)

Lebron 6- 3

Lebron Nike 20.5 - 8

From my experiences anyway.

If you can handle the weight, I'd say the IVs or the 8s. I, personally, love the 9s (I think they are the total package as far as comfort, lockdown, and ankle protection). Although I will say some of my best games came in the 3s.

I'll just rank them by shoe (Played in them all)

1. LeBron II
2. Air Zoom Generation
3. LeBron III
4. LeBron VIII
5. LeBron VI
6. LeBron IX
7. LeBron V
8. LeBron VII
9. LeBron IV

The VII's are just way too stiff and IV's are LITERALLY, like wearing bricks.

1. lebron II
2. AZG
3. lebron v
4. lebron III
5. lebron VI
6. lebron VIII
7. lebron VII
8. lebron IV

never played in the 9s. i gave up on the line after the 5s. I only got the 5, 6, 7, and 8 because they could be had for under $50. in general, the line sucks for performance, its always been about style over performance. in general, the summer shoes have been better than his actual signature shoe. the 20.5.5, soldier I, and soldier III all rank ahead of the lebron II for me.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

I'll just rank them by shoe (Played in them all)

1. LeBron II
2. Air Zoom Generation
3. LeBron III
4. LeBron VIII
5. LeBron VI
6. LeBron IX
7. LeBron V
8. LeBron VII
9. LeBron IV

The VII's are just way too stiff and IV's are LITERALLY, like wearing bricks.
pertaining to the 4's, what position do/did you play while wearing them? i really think they do feel heavy in my opinion compared to some others that were produced at the time, but the comfort trumps the weight for me in the end...

Back
Top Bottom