Ransoms back

was this an album or glorified mixtape, i know it was in Best Buy's when it dropped?

i wouldnt call street cinema a debut album. it was in select stores & was distributed by landspeed. its a glorified mixtape, but a good one at that.

One thing Ran & Jae Millz have in common, they can't make a single. If they did, albums would of dropped. The thing about Ran is, he's spits alot of bars over Ross/Meek Mill beats & imo there actually better. listen to Rich forever, Cigar Music & Amsterdam. Good examples.

Kinda wish The A-Team was back & destroy others people's beats. Miss those days.

this cat is on FIRE on datpiff....

his wave must've missed NT, he's got da top mixtape of da week over there right now.

this cat is on FIRE on datpiff....

his wave must've missed NT, he's got da top mixtape of da week over there right now.

I kinda think that was the motive behind winters coming....get the drama stamp of approval, slightly dumb down the flow and lyrics, catchy hooks on trap beats and that did numbers on datpiff. He stepped it back up to me on this last don tho.

After the whole Dreamchasers 2 fiasco, Datpiff numbers lost all credibility.

My, _ .......

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

artworks-000037166126-2dqxv4-crop.jpg

This is one of the best tapes I heard in a minute. Ran had some s_ on his mind in the bing. His lyrics and flows on this is crazy.

This dude has another mixtape coming out this month called "The Alternative" then after that Pain & Glory 3. 

Can we make this an official Ransom thread? 
nerd.gif

that y'all don hear me freestyle was clutch

"and still I let the beef fly, N_ cant see why/ its time for y'all to let this MAN- IN( manning) , Eli!"

Anybody else heard this?? I didn't even know that it dropped until yesterday.

Solid hip-hop album. Ran as usual spittin that hot magma.

Ransom's been one of my favorites.

Joint on 9th's project is solid too.

Glad he keeps hitting us with solid projects and isn't taking time off.

Back
Top Bottom