Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thought this was familiar

Kid got upset at being called detective, but he's out here just making up stories. I hope he got a large McDonald's meal.

It's been brought up before when Wack's talked about New York bloods. Wack called New York, because Thug is SMM when this went down to squash it.

Magic33 Magic33 been telling us Mase sweet

Not sure what you're saying. You know you're not helping your point, right?

Mase was a ball player, that's why he talked to the police after and nobody thought nothing of it 🤷‍♂️

Big L getting killed had nothing to do with Mase, that was his brother Lee and NFL ****. L couldn't stop being a grimey dude.

Not sure what you're saying. You know you're not helping your point, right?

Mase was a ball player, that's why he talked to the police after and nobody thought nothing of it 🤷‍♂️

Big L getting killed had nothing to do with Mase, that was his brother Lee and NFL ****. L couldn't stop being a grimey dude.

Oh nah I'm not saying Mase had anything to do with Big L's murder, that's crazy but L was tryna get Mase robbed multiple times and outta respect for Mase they didn't do it. Look like he got some random bum to do it instead.

Thought this was familiar

Kid got upset at being called detective, but he's out here just making up stories. I hope he got a large McDonald's meal.

It's been brought up before when Wack's talked about New York bloods. Wack called New York, because Thug is SMM when this went down to squash it.

Don’t know if this was posted yet…

But speaking of Wack….he doing some more sucker ****. He just got denied trying to bail out Keefe D, to do interviews + get his rights. Probably Vlad involved. Who knows

Oh nah I'm not saying Mase had anything to do with Big L's murder, that's crazy but L was tryna get Mase robbed multiple times and outta respect for Mase they didn't do it. Look like he got some random bum to do it instead.

It was good Mase got out of Harlem

L was really just trying to humble him, even though it shouldn't have gone that far since they knew each other. L would have gone another route if he wanted something to really happen to Mase.

Don’t know if this was posted yet…

But speaking of Wack….he doing some more sucker ****. He just got denied trying to bail out Keefe D, to do interviews + get his rights. Probably Vlad involved. Who knows

I don't understand the going in and out of being in the streets and being a civilian.

West coast politics I guess 🤷‍♂️

It was good Mase got out of Harlem

L was really just trying to humble him, even though it shouldn't have gone that far since they knew each other. L would have gone another route if he wanted something to really happen to Mase.

Apparently Cam also said Big L's brother Lee tried to extort him. :lol:

They deleted the episode, I wonder if they editing that out.

the machine is pushing this camilla cabello album hard. seen a bunch of different ads/promos for it already

Sweet chin music 🔥

i personally think he saw the memes/posts of sean michaels disrespecting the canada flag from everyone on twitter after euphoria dropped and added that line on "not like us"

tumblr_muj42qxYmR1qheak7o2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom