Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Where have you been?

He's on a text basis with Jay, so they're cool
I didn’t say they weren’t cool. But he still brings it up because he really wanted the feature. He good with Hov but he’ll never let that go. Him and Drake will be cool again, but he’ll always remind us that they have a shaky past.

I think the issue is that everyone recognized the power Aubrey had in the industry, so a lot of people were fake with him.

It might be because of his backing, and not just Wayne/Baby/J Prince

Dude was foul from the very beginning. He should have been squashed from the beginning much less lasting 10+ years.

Maybe the industry plant was right in front of everyones eyes like Keyser Soze

I hate to beat a dead horse, but a lot of OG NT'ers called it 10+ years ago on this forum. Ben Baller had receipts from the jump.

Aubrey is the OG digital industry plant. His whole career is a giant focus group/algorithm that has made the industry billions with its formula.

I think the issue is that everyone recognized the power Aubrey had in the industry, so a lot of people were fake with him.

It might be because of his backing, and not just Wayne/Baby/J Prince

Dude was foul from the very beginning. He should have been squashed from the beginning much less lasting 10+ years.

Maybe the industry plant was right in front of everyones eyes like Keyser Soze

Damn he been saying this since 2010

Damn he been saying this since 2010
that is what trips me out, because all of this has been known none of it is a revelation, but folks just turned their heads and continued to rate him as a top rapper and let dude "run around like he Pac" but when the biter/ghostwriter allegations come up he gets to go and hide under that "pop star" umbrella

Last edited:

Pete Rock rapping makes me not anticipate this album as much anymore. Only time he sounded decent was when Grand Puba was writing for him. Hope it's at a minium.

My twitter for you is full of people/bots hating on Kendrick and capping for Drake, same with the Facebook hip hop pages I follow, I swear there are two versions of the internet 🤣

Some of the wildest takes 🤣

It’s also wild people are trying to bring up Dre’s incidents from 30 years ago, as if people can’t grow and change.

Meanwhile Drake has been a groomer/creeper forever and continues to move that way, not sure how they are even being compared.

Grasping at straws.

Back
Top Bottom