Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ready to lick shots nonstop until I see your monkey-*** drop
And let your homies know who done it

'Cause when it comes to this gangsta **** you mother****ers know who run it

I got this killa up inside of me (PAUSE)
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary
I'm goin' off on the deep end

I found myself face-to-face with myself while I'm sleepin'

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Is it proof of that?

Dude, you think him beating the **** out of Dee Barnes in front of people was a one time thing that he learned from without any repercussions.

Because you like some of these dudes music doesn't mean you have to defend and make excuses for their actions as people.

The Puff situation hasn't taught you anything.

Plus he used to beat Michel'le.

Dude, you think him beating the **** out of Dee Barnes in front of people was a one time thing that he learned from without any repercussions.

Because you like some of these dudes music doesn't mean you have to defend and make excuses for their actions as people.

The Dee Barnes thing was 91. He married his wife in like 97. I'm not gonna say a man best his wife with no proof. That's me.

The puff situation it's video proof and it's many eye witnesses.

you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

While we all know what he did to Dee Barnes and Michel'le, that happend years ago.

Is there a chances he beat his wife? Probably....

Just like there is a chance a lot of people on this board could be beating thier significant others....

If Dre did beat his wife then yeah he got some major issues but I'm not gonna sit up here and act like he did it and act all high and mighty about it.

It is very interesting that the wife beating narrative is strong with the Drakehive now that Drake is taking this beating and Dre was up there for the victory lap...

It is very interesting that the wife beating narrative is strong with the Drakehive now that Drake is taking this beating and Dre was up there for the victory lap...

That's what they do.

When Drake get exposed for ghostwriters
"Everybody got writers"

When Drake ignorantly uses Pac voice
"But Kendrick used Pac voice"

Him and Baka got some weirdo stuff going on
"But Dr Dre...."

They never address the actual point.

Back
Top Bottom