Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

As a Lupe fiasco diehard fan, I understand bars going over peoples heads and requiring multiple listens, hell, I’ll find something I didn’t after 100 plays. I have not listened to the Em album outside of the JID track so I can’t comment on that.
respect bro

im not here to cause no harm to anyone by saying some of his bars might go over peoples heads. Its just the truth

my fav artist is Curren$y

i aint big into cars/whips so some of his bars go over my head and i look them up to get a better understanding

its a normal thing to do

Remy and Fat Joe should have left that track on the cutting room floor. They're both trying too hard to sound young.

I used to have a lot of respect for Remy until this new rebrand. She used to talk so much ish about chicks getting their bodies done then turned around and did the same thing. She fell victim to the industry pressure smh

listened to a few tracks on the em album and just turned it off.. don't really gotta listen to him spittin about word i can't even type on NT :lol:

Are you referring to early Mac Miller? I wrote him off for a long time, but then Watching Movies with the Sound Off and Faces came out, amazing projects , his skill level went up big time
His evolution as an artist was the saddest part of everything, he really started making some real *** music right before he passed.

Became so much more polished and confident in his skill he wasn't afraid to experiment with different sounds and concepts. I always respect that from artists

Are you referring to early Mac Miller? I wrote him off for a long time, but then Watching Movies with the Sound Off and Faces came out, amazing projects , his skill level went up big time

I never liked his music until he started singing more, his last two albums are great.

Back
Top Bottom