Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Now it's all about Versace, you copied my style
Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled
Now I'm back to set the record straight
With my AK, I'm still the thug that you love to hate
************, I'll hit 'em up

download.jpeg

Smoking as often as Wiz portrays himself to smoke, going a few days without being gassed up is detrimental.

Not as wild as hard drugs, but you definitely notice.

Bro i saw a vid of him smoking while eating dinner lol like fam put the joint down for alil and enjoy the presence

I love smoking **** im smoking right now watching tennis on my 2nd wood but i can deff go days without it if i am in areas that doesn't warrant it

Im not the risky type

Been seeing bunch of tik tok with cruises and ppl getting kicked off for smoking recently. Nonsense

Oh no he got rated low by critics watch out.. 7 critics at that LOL so what 3 bad reviews?

Dudes posting about the album throwing shots yet still dont plan to listen. They just going off memes and twitter post :lol:

And im the weird one

How cute the yapper found your post funny

Last edited:
I think Eminem is mostly garbage, his catalogue aged horribly for the most part and the one album I actually really like and age well imo is Relapse.

I'll give this new album a fair spin though. I thought Houdini was trash but the second single with Big Sean and Babytron was alright and a step in the right direction.
Edit: Not gonna lie, at least these first 2 tracks are alright. The intro being the best so far. Third song seems trash but it's really due to the beat and hook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom