Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I love smoking **** im smoking right now watching tennis on my 2nd wood but i can deff go days without it if i am in areas that doesn't warrant it.

Any regular gas smoker can go days without it but we’re talking about a cat who smokes while eating dinner lol

Them type of cats different.

Even me, I notice when I don’t smoke and I don’t smoke nearly as much as them 3 times a day cats.

Those the cats the try to sneak green in places like Dubai.

Don’t be overly sensitive is correct

But not when it comes to this beef. This beef is as personal and disrespectful as it gets and hundreds of millions of people are calling you a pedophile.

Don’t act tough, don’t get sassy. Act like none of this ever happened and keep making your white boi rap.

Don’t be overly sensitive is correct

But not when it comes to this beef. This beef is as personal and disrespectful as it gets and hundreds of millions of people are calling you a pedophile.

Don’t act tough, don’t get sassy. Act like none of this ever happened and keep making your white boi rap.
Nevah a big fan of LL but was he ever in one of them “battles?”

Like this was Tupac/Biggie, Jay-Z/Nas, 50/Ja-Rule level. It was mad personal. Literally Not Like Us calling him a vulture, pedofile, liar, etc. If his girl in the car snickering…

Like this was Tupac/Biggie, Jay-Z/Nas, 50/Ja-Rule level. It was mad personal. Literally Not Like Us calling him a vulture, pedofile, liar, etc. If his girl in the car snickering…

Yeah LL been in a few big battles and held his own.

Kool Moe Dee

LL was the original Drake, and it wasn't subliminal like others were doing.

It was basically LL and West Harlem's finest and Shan and LL

Shan

Ice T wasn't lyrically good enough

and I thought Canibus got him, but Canibus lost with a wack album, so now people rewrite history like L won.

damesheed.png

Yeah LL been in a few big battles and held his own.
I do agree and recognize his Kool Moe Dee and Cannibus beefs.
Kool Moe Dee

LL was the original Drake, and it wasn't subliminal like others were doing.

It was basically LL and West Harlem's finest and Shan and LL

Ice T wasn't lyrically good enough

and I thought Canibus got him, but Canibus lost with a wack album, so now people rewrite history like L won.
I think my point was LL has been in some rap beefs with some definite legitimate emcees but never anything on the level of the two biggest emcees from different coasts (besides Tupac being from Baltimore lol) or the two biggest New York rappers and eventual top five dead or alive (outside of X) or the objectively biggest rappers of today. In each of those, there were some major personal attacks (Tupac claiming he slept with Faith, Jay sleeping with Carmen and using subliminals than directs or the insanity that ensued between Drake and Kendrick).

I can see the Drake parallel (appealing to the ladies).

I wonder if it was label, blackballing or just because he didn't have his own identity and was too much like Nas/AZ

I never faulted him, because he was 16/17 and most rappers when we hear them when they start before they turn into themselves are sounding influenced by someone else.
Didn’t he also have beef with rappers?

Back
Top Bottom