Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t think anyone really does. She doesn’t give enough of herself personally for anyone to really care.

But I’ve seen a lot of people who have the same feelings saying they should have had her speak. :rofl:

Respectfully I don’t care about what Meg got to say unless she’s wearing something tight and twerking.
She always catch my attention..

139158.jpg

• 50 on Why He Started Distancing Himself From Diddy
"He asked to take me shopping. I thought that was the weirdest sh*t in the world because that might be something that a man says to a woman. And I’m just like, 'Naw, I’m not f**king with this weird energy or weird sh*t,' coming off the way he was just moving. From that, I wasn’t comfortable around him.

• 50 Thinks Diddy Takes Advantage of Artists
"Puff is a businessperson; when [people call him] a producer, I see people that were taken advantage of, who produced things that he took from them. He got the credit. He’s not a producer. He’s been able to take advantage of the business and the creatives in it. I don’t have any interest in doing that. I actually fall under the creative. So I just didn’t take to hanging out with that."

• 50 Cent on the Video of Diddy Assaulting Cassie
"First, he denied that it even happened, and then the tape comes out—so that means everything that ni**a says is a lie. When someone watches that, if they have a daughter and they can imagine her being under those circumstances, that sh*t is crazy. Like, they let him get away with it. With all the influence and power you have, the person you’re with is supposed to want to be a part of your life, not be forced."

• 50 Cent on Why More People Aren't Speaking Up Against Diddy
"Some of them were involved, at the parties and enjoyed themselves, so they don’t know what the f**k is on tape or what’s not on tape, so they’re not going to say anything because they might have had too much fun. And then you’ve got other people who look and go, 'Well, that’s not my business and I don’t want to be in it.'

50 be lying. Him and Puff was at the very least cool for years. It wasn't until like 2017 maybe that he started talking **** about Puff.

1722468365849.png

1722468387266.png

50 be lying. Him and Puff was at the very least cool for years. It wasn't until like 2017 maybe that he started talking **** about Puff.

1722468365849.png

1722468387266.png

same article:

Then you’ve got a part of our culture that says, 'That’s snitching' or 'dry snitching' or sh*t like that. It’s not uncomfortable for me to say what I said because I’ve been saying this sh*t for four years, five years. I been telling you, 'I don’t f**k with him. I don’t like the way he moving. This is a little crazy.' Everybody else is not going to be as comfortable as I am saying it."

• 50 on Why He Started Distancing Himself From Diddy
"He asked to take me shopping. I thought that was the weirdest sh*t in the world because that might be something that a man says to a woman. And I’m just like, 'Naw, I’m not f**king with this weird energy or weird sh*t,' coming off the way he was just moving. From that, I wasn’t comfortable around him.

• 50 Thinks Diddy Takes Advantage of Artists
"Puff is a businessperson; when [people call him] a producer, I see people that were taken advantage of, who produced things that he took from them. He got the credit. He’s not a producer. He’s been able to take advantage of the business and the creatives in it. I don’t have any interest in doing that. I actually fall under the creative. So I just didn’t take to hanging out with that."

• 50 Cent on the Video of Diddy Assaulting Cassie
"First, he denied that it even happened, and then the tape comes out—so that means everything that ni**a says is a lie. When someone watches that, if they have a daughter and they can imagine her being under those circumstances, that sh*t is crazy. Like, they let him get away with it. With all the influence and power you have, the person you’re with is supposed to want to be a part of your life, not be forced."

• 50 Cent on Why More People Aren't Speaking Up Against Diddy
"Some of them were involved, at the parties and enjoyed themselves, so they don’t know what the f**k is on tape or what’s not on tape, so they’re not going to say anything because they might have had too much fun. And then you’ve got other people who look and go, 'Well, that’s not my business and I don’t want to be in it.'

50 is pro creative unless you go against him and don't follow him :lol: Why not give back Buck control of his career? You **** on Banks, not caring if it hurts his career.

Back
Top Bottom