Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Isn't it known T cooperated and nobody cares?

All these dudes, I think ratted and that's why they were allowed to exist for so long. I don't think they cared about drugs in our communities, hell, they're the ones who introduced drugs and guns in the first place. They needed people to move it.

It killed fiends and supplied workers for the prisons. A lot of money is made off the drug war. As long as you don't drop the wrong bodies, I don't think they care. They know you exist, and let you continue until you get out of line or they can't control you anymore.

Isn't it known T cooperated and nobody cares?

All these dudes, I think ratted and that's why they were allowed to exist for so long. I don't think they cared about drugs in our communities, hell, they're the ones who introduced drugs and guns in the first place. They needed people to move it.

It killed fiends and supplied workers for the prisons. A lot of money is made off the drug war. As long as you don't drop the wrong bodies, I don't think they care. They know you exist, and let you continue until you get out of line or they can't control you anymore.

Known from where? Didn't he got cuz of COVID?

3E46D8F1-E619-42CA-A87C-8DB9ECFDD865.png

Be patient y’all I told y’all it’s on the way.

Back
Top Bottom