Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

TDE really have another one with Doechii man... :pimp: :pimp:

Been bumping her album/tape since it dropped at midnight, will always appreciate a cohesive body of work because it's a rarity nowadays :lol:

Feels like a lot of newer artists don't put all that much thought or care into their projects anymore. They're basically centered around your viral singles then a few throwaways and that's enough for them to call it a project and drop...

Always glad when you get artists that still gaf about putting forth a lot of effort thematically and making quality projects that you can revisit instead of that generic fast food **** that just comes and goes.

Also not too many other females with the same elite combination of versatility, charisma, and certified rappity rap skills.

I love Big Glo and I rock with Cardi, Latto, Doja's weird but supremely talented *** :lol:, Meg, Baby Tate, Flo Milli etc but Doechii's definitely a cut above and got the crown for me rn

Damn. Shorty spitting, got mad flows n melodies.

Kinda wild how I’m seeing this video for the 1st time in 2024. Maybe feeling a bit of that shame thing I’ve heard about.

What's cole's impact on rap/culture?
Reducing the need for sleeping aids

On a serious note, I think his career is a shining example that with enough lyrical talent and charisma, you can rise to the top just being yourself as a seemingly regular guy without cosplaying as something you’re not.
As much as I personally dislike Cole’s discography, he accomplished a lot on his own merit and did it while sticking to just being himself, at least from what it seems like.

Last edited:
One day the discussion needs to be had about how that "thick" **** is harming people, especially the black community and a healthy lifestyle needs to be promoted more.

1725114518558.gif

Back
Top Bottom