Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Issa trip but maco was on that type sht like 10 years ago.

Crazy that its trickled down so much later to carti and these other weirdo’s out now…

i-know-this-is-just-summer-league-but-gawddamn-v0-862cxhopm2dd1.jpeg

TDE really have another one with Doechii man... :pimp: :pimp:

Been bumping her album/tape since it dropped at midnight, will always appreciate a cohesive body of work because it's a rarity nowadays :lol:

Feels like a lot of newer artists don't put all that much thought or care into their projects anymore. They're basically centered around your viral singles then a few throwaways and that's enough for them to call it a project and drop...

Always glad when you get artists that still gaf about putting forth a lot of effort thematically and making quality projects that you can revisit instead of that generic fast food **** that just comes and goes.

Also not too many other females with the same elite combination of versatility, charisma, and certified rappity rap skills.

I love Big Glo and I rock with Cardi, Latto, Doja's weird but supremely talented *** :lol:, Meg, Baby Tate, Flo Milli etc but Doechii's definitely a cut above and got the crown for me rn

TDE really have another one with Doechii man... :pimp: :pimp:

Been bumping her album/tape since it dropped at midnight, will always appreciate a cohesive body of work because it's a rarity nowadays :lol:

Feels like a lot of newer artists don't put all that much thought or care into their projects anymore. They're basically centered around your viral singles then a few throwaways and that's enough for them to call it a project and drop...

Always glad when you get artists that still gaf about putting forth a lot of effort thematically and making quality projects that you can revisit instead of that generic fast food **** that just comes and goes.

Also not too many other females with the same elite combination of versatility, charisma, and certified rappity rap skills.

I love Big Glo and I rock with Cardi, Latto, Doja's weird but supremely talented *** :lol:, Meg, Baby Tate, Flo Milli etc but Doechii's definitely a cut above and got the crown for me rn

What about Rapsody?

Back
Top Bottom