Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Streets are undefeated

:smh:
Why I cant rock with that nihilistic ***, low vibrational music no matter how hard the beats :{

Nothing good comes from the **** getting glorified and in recent years with social media becoming what it is, it's felt like a neverending race to the bottom to outdo folks with the grimy stuff and see just how further low dudes can stoop and how far they can push boundaries.

That **** isn't cool and never has been. Only path it leads to is in the dirt or with your freedom permanently removed and it's a tragedy seeing so many young dudes still feeling compelled by that life.

Why I cant rock with that nihilistic ***, low vibrational music no matter how hard the beats :{

Nothing good comes from the **** getting glorified and in recent years with social media becoming what it is, it's felt like a neverending race to the bottom to outdo folks with the grimy stuff and see just how further low dudes can stoop and how far they can push boundaries.

That **** isn't cool and never has been. Only path it leads to is in the dirt or with your freedom permanently removed and it's a tragedy seeing so many young dudes still feeling compelled by that life.

I’m a civilian. Just don’t understand not valuing your freedom or your life especially when you have kids. You’re supposed to be like jadakiss cooking dinner with your former enemies and also doing real gangster stuff like going on school field trips.

Definitely not a string ***** at all but man I can’t understand how you could wear a wire , especially with your ******.

My conscience would not let me do that at all

ezgif-4-781df796ef.jpg

“You are asking me if I should make a judgment on a Black man before a full trial has actually come to fruition,” the mayor said at a news conference after touring Collins High School. “I hope you do understand why it is not my position to to determine the outcome of someone’s life.”

Bro hit the Shannon Sharpe gif when asked about the 150k :lol:

Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

“You are asking me if I should make a judgment on a Black man before a full trial has actually come to fruition,” the mayor said at a news conference after touring Collins High School. “I hope you do understand why it is not my position to to determine the outcome of someone’s life.”

Bro hit the Shannon Sharpe gif when asked about the 150k :lol:

Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES
Chicago’s wealthy and elite linked up with that dude knowing full well who he is. No one is returning to sender now. Bears had him at their training camp. None of it made sense to me cause it wasn’t much of a secret what that dude is and has been. He’s the scum of Chicago.

finally remembered what song it was

IMG_2758.png

the fallout from this gonna be wild as hell, really wondering who else is tapped right now
Yea I'm fully expecting everybody with vague active cases, that are out there but we dont hear much about, are definitely gonna get hemmed up in due time...

Can definitely see someone like Yo Gotti being next or soon in the crossbairs after the testimony we heard from the Dolph trial.

Some of these labels are probably directly getting looked at closely too

Back
Top Bottom