Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These YouTube cats wildin :rofl:
Listen to 2 diss records and they been throwing me mad bull **** :lol:

70D609B6-440F-4C4F-ACB0-074E7944F010.jpeg

Did I hear that bmore ***** say he slapped dudes child hood memories away, he won’t never remember the frozens he had!!! LMAO wavy need the name of that movie cus all local hood movies >>>

Was listening to My name is my name earlier.

This is always in rotation.

Still remember the first time I heard this bar and though I had never heard anything like it

“Scoring from the heights but I wanted mine purer
Aryan, blonde hair, blue-eyed like the Führer”
:sick:

Had me proud that I paid attention in social studies. Thought I wouldn’t ever hear anything doper until... a few damn bars later :lol:

“Pain in my heart, it's as black as my skin
They tipping the scale for these crackers to win
No reading, no writing, made us savage of men
They praying for jail but I mastered the pen
Descended from kings, we at it again
Just hand me the crown, I'm active again
Everything that it seems, hear my passion again
Was never my dream, the immaculate win”

:sick::sick::sick:

These are some of the most incredible bars I’ve heard in my lifetime. I’d argue to days end that this is in the 99th percentile of verses ever spit.

Legit say “yughh” to myself after I hear this every time even tho he doesn’t on record.

Before hearing this song you coulda told me that a great poet from the Harlem Renaissance wrote this and I would’ve believed you.

Even reading it hits me in my chest.

Gawd himself reached down and jumped inside of Pusha Ts pen while writing this.

If I’m overreacting and wrote to damn much IDC. The verse is fuego. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

dudes forcing drake to tap out.

“he too good boy so stop before u get ethered again and we gotta resort to street ****”

honestly the smart thing for that camp to do is to ignore Pusha, roll out the Adidon sweatsuit line in time for Fathers Day complete with a sentimental recap video of the pregnancy like Travis and Kylie, and send Baby and Wayne at Pusha to start the Carter 5 rollout.

Back
Top Bottom