Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

D4FB4399-D7ED-4AF3-ADAF-04074CE64E1E.jpeg

Son really logged off after he heard Story :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He knew what was coming. Homie wasn’t having it :lol:

wow

it would be hilarious if dude went and got a whole new SN

watch some new ***** is gonna start coming in here OD talking like he knows everyone

Leather sleeves, cheetah print and Egyptian pharaoh shirts :x

2 Chainz and French Montana were some of the worst offenders. Rocky the only one to do it right :lol:.

Thank God I was about that RRL/Penflied/Selvedge denim life then.

Man.

I was in high school and wanted some leather pants but luckily me being broke stopped that from happening.

Rocky and Kanye had something when they first started the wave in 2011 but by summer 2012 you had 2 Chainz big *** wearing everything on him leather lmao in the middle of July.

Never thought I’d miss that era tho.

Karmaloop and ASOS kept me fresh tho. This tweet is gospel.

I miss TI$A and Karmaloop lol.

who remembers blvck scvle and everyone typing their twitter names with v’s instead of a’s lol

lowkey aside from the occasional pair of Yeezys and the gucci belts Chance still dress like he in that 12-14 era lol.

@mrwavez said the diss was hard and said Aubrey gonna murder him. Haven’t seen him since.

All these rumors and excuses getting old. Next up is gonna be rumored to have Malice featured on upcoming diss.

i hadnt been in here a few days but yall saw on twitter apparently clipse recorded new music

Man.

I was in high school and wanted some leather pants but luckily me being broke stopped that from happening.

Rocky and Kanye had something when they first started the wave in 2011 but by summer 2012 you had 2 Chainz big *** wearing everything on him leather lmao in the middle of July.

Never thought I’d miss that era tho.

Karmaloop and ASOS kept me fresh tho. This tweet is gospel.

I miss TI$A and Karmaloop lol.

who remembers blvck scvle and everyone typing their twitter names with v’s instead of a’s lol

80spurple, Karmaloop, ASOS, PLNDR :rofl:

Zara and them IG brands done put those fast fashion online pioneers out of business.

80spurple, Karmaloop, ASOS, PLNDR :rofl:

Zara and them IG brands done put those fast fashion online pioneers out of business.

that tweet is crazy bc karmaloop really coulda been the ***** alternative to fashionnova all these years lol. they just needed an IG presence.

Its hilarious to imagine ***** Nova/Karmaloop 20% model ads on bleacher report, say cheese and akademiks the way fashionnova advertises and builds up their model’s clout thru shade room, balleralert, etc.

Leather sleeves, cheetah print and Egyptian pharaoh shirts :x

2 Chainz and French Montana were some of the worst offenders. Rocky the only one to do it right :lol:.

Thank God I was about that RRL/Penflied/Selvedge denim life then.
I ain't a fashion _ but you saying the way Rocky was dressing was "doing it right"? :lol:

I ain't a fashion _ but you saying the way Rocky was dressing was "doing it right"? :lol:

when he first came out he was fresh like in the Peso video but he seemed to have gone downhill ever since he went on 106 with that dress.

he def changed the way ****** dressed. or maybe u can attribute it to spaceghostpurp

who also is on twitter wilding again lately he said he mary j blige son

The irony of this taking place in a Starbucks in Philadelphia :lol:
:rofl:got to have another meeting
[QUOTE="D StaXX, post: 30137464, member: 37254"b=got]Lmaooooooooo @ getting Wayne involved.
You gon get ya mans involved so both of y’all get y’all *** beat? :lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol: Wayne started all this:rofl:

I hate when N_ brag about jumping a frail *** dude...

I ain’t a Pablo Juan fan but, If he got shooters, he better pay that

N_ aint finna jump me without atleast one of em getting scaved

DC ****** :smh: :lol:

Always say you gotta watch them *****s. They be undereying. Slick *****s
And Qdafool and his people technically from PG but that's basically the same thing. If you from a certain part of PG county you got DC in your DNA. These rappers need top flight security in the errea.

ASAP came in the game slick as hell. Fly ***** from the go. He got weirder with the fashion as he got more known/bread. But shorty was clean off the muscle. He did it right. Industry tried to shift and mimicking what him, Kanye and Wale were dressing like.

Those who know.

He rolling around DC by himself? Certain Flamboyant cats can't move around by themselves.

i saw someone on twitter say he was in LA.

and from what ive heard and seen Hoodrich pablo is not sweet at all in any sense.

apparently they jumped him and the chain fell.

Back
Top Bottom