Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Knowing 50, this could just be another “joke” he’s pulling
9A29D4D6-3569-4F25-A601-C3CE0D29E62F.jpeg

Came in here to post this

Never thought I’d see the day an original member left the group

Could be a troll move but 50 really exposing himself as being a cancer to his friends/partners etc

G-Unit had the tools to still be on top today, IMO...2006 was the last year for that

They need to sit down with "Drake woulda, coulda, shoulda". Making him look even more soft. Just take the L like a man and stop tryna clean it up.

I read that as Black Panther :lol:, I have no idea what’s on there other than King’s Dead

A lot of good stuff on there. The first soundtrack in a long time that I hear people playing in their cars.

Last edited:
Say what you will, but 69 not being on that list furthers the narrative that XXL been off target for the past few years.

No Gunna? No Lil Baby?

That’s my Dawg was a bigger song than any put out by any of the people on that list. Not even debating that.

Last edited:
That’s my Dawg was a bigger song than any put out by any of the people on that list. Not even debating that.

This is not true bro :lol:

I think YBN and maybe one of these other dudes have had bigger crossover songs and that’s not including Lil Pump who just had one of the biggest songs of any genre

I **** w Lil Baby tho and think he def should’ve been on the list over somebody like WiFi or JID (who I also **** with)

A lot of dudes on the list are HEAVY on social media so that kinda helps make them more known overall

Last edited:
No moneybagg Yo?
No Saweetie?

:smh:

Moneybayg yo been cold

And saweetie name not big like that. Aside from Stefflon, JID and WifiDown the list is pretty accurate

Replace them with lil baby, 69 and one more person and that list would've been the most accurate they had in a minute

Back
Top Bottom