Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah. Technically....his joints “chart” but they have no staying power :lol:.

They’ll debut at 45...be at 70 in a week...and be gone after that. THATS why he’s doing all this. Aside from like 2 of his songs (gummo and the other one).....his **** is flash in the pan.

He’s milking it though.

I think they’re tryna do something a lil different over there strategy wise.

Gummo hit the digital stores in November and he’s basically released a single damn near every month since then.

Did y’all buy 69s album? Are y’all attending his shows? I’m not on social media heavy so, I don’t follow most these cats lives.

Why y’all so enamored? Y’all grown a*** man love these unfunny dudes.

If y’all ain’t playing his music or attending he shows... y’all look like silly groupies

He’s probably running with some tough guys but dude is walking around Chicago carrying cash and video taping. No one is trying him?

I always chalk that up to no one knowing or being “ready” to see him when he comes, by the time you try to catch him he’s not in the same location

:lol:

Dude is probably waking up before the gangsters

Worst offense of this was Game going to the tourist area at Genoa at 7am...flexing like he was on Meek block...then reposting a snap video of someone in north Philly, and him doing a voice over like he was actually recording it

:lol:. Game officially lost me after that man. And he was still fronting.

6ix9ine having dudes on a scavenger hunt in LA...then the grown men in Houston marching in the streets looking for him will never NOT be hilarious :lol:.

He gon get his issue one day though. It’s gon be unexpected and from somebody that ISNT looking for attention off of it. He playing police games with ***** that got names, **** to lose and publicly want to do him harm that can be tied back to him.

Nobody really trying to risk it for 6ix9ine :lol:. But they look dumb because they keep doing the internet ****, and he calls they bluff on it every time cuz he knows this.

Worst offense of this was Game going to the tourist area at Genoa at 7am...flexing like he was on Meek block...then reposting a snap video of someone in north Philly, and him doing a voice over like he was actually recording it

6ix9ine having dudes on a scavenger hunt in LA...then the grown men in Houston marching in the streets looking for him will never NOT be hilarious :lol:.

He gon get his issue one day though. It’s gon be unexpected and from somebody that ISNT looking for attention off of it. He playing police games with ***** that got names, **** to lose and publicly want to do him harm that can be tied back to him.

Nobody really trying to risk it for 6ix9ine :lol:. But they look dumb because they keep doing the internet ****, and he calls they bluff on it every time cuz he knows this.
Thing about it is I’m sure that 69 can summon 100 ****** on short notice. But if he ever perishes it’s not like those same dudes gon mourn him or look to avenge him. They just wanna stand next to the hotboy.

“It's guaranteed you gon' die, you might get missed
For maybe two or three hours, 'til they light they spliffs”

The worst kind of entertainment.

Ima keep eating this popcorn, tho. **** it.
Might as well... If he dies, he dies.

What's this I hear about 69 being police, or heavily connected with them. Any truth to that?
I been saying that from the jump. The way he operates is snitch behavior. The loud dude that's tryna get people to do something is sometimes a rat. That or just somebody that wants acceptance REAL bad.

69 being from NYC and parading his foolery across multiple state lines reminds me on this gem. :smh::rofl:

“I’m out here by myself! Dolo! What’s good *****!”
He should of known white boys will always wrestle you before anything. :smh:

Ima keep eating this popcorn, tho. **** it.

Basically.

IDGAF what happens to that kid and neither do any of you really :lol:

Every time we talk about him people act like they're "concerned" and have all the answers on how he "should" be moving. Let's be real...if he gets shot...that's also a part of the entertainment process. And we'll be on to the next one, rinse and repeat
yeshrug.png

He was close to being in parts in LA where he shouldn't had been. I was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom