Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I also was waiting on the pickup curb at the airpotg with Mike Jones. Real dusty crew he was with :lol:. They made some lady take them a group pick. Interesting weekend. Think I posted THAT in here.

Outside of Lil John, Jeezy was the embodiment of adlib rapper. Like cats at school was legit using his adlibs in conversations.

I’d have more respect for him if he didn’t respond. Responding after your guardian said the beef is over is super weak.

yep. how is jprince going to look if drake goes behind his back to respond, he gon' have to do another press tour saying "nm i told him it was okay to respond"

Very well done

Young Thug and RHQ shouldn't even be included in this. And the closing of that vid is trash cause those are simply dudes that can't string together actual sentences, so very ad-lib heavy songs isn't being done as an option --- it's a necessity and the only thing they're capable of.

Elliot Grainge done reloaded on _'s, America's favorite blood might have to take a seat for a lil bit while they work this dude :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom