Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I do. But I think it’s quiet for her in this thread because it’s a rap thread.

Might be partly true but then again we've talked a lot about R&B in here before :lol:

_'s been saying this is the best album of the 5 for a couple weeks now so I'm interested

They gonna have to drop some cover art or something tho

Teyana Taylor is another one of those "Does a lot of things, put isn't particularly good at any of them, but we're gonna prop her up because she looks good" chicks.

I've been looking forward to Teyana, I just listened to her last album and I still like a lot of songs and can her putting out even better music if they tighten up the writing.

I've stopped getting excited for these releases though because that **** will probably release Sunday evening after getting a trash Mike Dean mixing tomorrow morning :lol:

So does nobody care about the Teyana album? :nerd: :lol:

I’m hype for it. Heard a few people say her album is fire but that was months ago. Feel like this one is probably a whole new project.

Her first album was hard

Kanye butchered her release which is funny cause he apologized for the way he released her last album. This release might even be worse, her reality show been over for months.

Last edited:
sPgyuvb.gif

KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY TONIGHT

Last edited:
well if they wanted to put hands on him they could easily post up outside his job just like what happened to C Tha God.
He really needs to smack Karceno in the face one time. :lol:

Jim Jones Reportedly Arrested For Gun & Drug Possession

Jim was in the wrong car at the wrong time.
Jim Jones has found himself in hot water as TMZ reports that the "Eastside" rapper has been busted for gun and drug possession. The publication reports that he and his entourage led Georgian cops on a chase after speeding up instead of slowing down while a cop was behind them. Jim was a backseat passenger and the car finally came to a stop after hitting another deputy vehicle.

Jim was said to be with three others in the car and police found marijuana, oxycodone, Percocet, vape cartridges, THC oil, 2 loaded pistols and money after doing a search. Apparently, one of the guns was reported stolen and no one would own up to owning anything in the car, except Jim who claimed the Oxy and Percocet pills as his.

All passengers were busted and Jim has been booked for possession of the stolen gun, possession of a firearm and possession of narcotics. He also got a misdemeanour for having the prescription pills outside of its original bottle. Jim was later released on a $7,000 bail last night.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jim-jo...d-for-gun-and-drug-possession-news.53264.html

Jim Jones Reportedly Arrested For Gun & Drug Possession

Jim was in the wrong car at the wrong time.
Jim Jones has found himself in hot water as TMZ reports that the "Eastside" rapper has been busted for gun and drug possession. The publication reports that he and his entourage led Georgian cops on a chase after speeding up instead of slowing down while a cop was behind them. Jim was a backseat passenger and the car finally came to a stop after hitting another deputy vehicle.

Jim was said to be with three others in the car and police found marijuana, oxycodone, Percocet, vape cartridges, THC oil, 2 loaded pistols and money after doing a search. Apparently, one of the guns was reported stolen and no one would own up to owning anything in the car, except Jim who claimed the Oxy and Percocet pills as his.

All passengers were busted and Jim has been booked for possession of the stolen gun, possession of a firearm and possession of narcotics. He also got a misdemeanour for having the prescription pills outside of its original bottle. Jim was later released on a $7,000 bail last night.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jim-jo...d-for-gun-and-drug-possession-news.53264.html

fiddy gon' have a field day with this one. "GET THE STRAP"

Back
Top Bottom