Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man point Blank, if i commission your services for my album, i am Definitely holding on to the final say so on what stays & what doesn't. Also saying i don't want a transgender woman on my album cover doesn't = transphobia, Just because i don't disike or harbor resentment towards something doesn't equate with me being an advocate of it either

Man point Blank, if i commission your services for my album, i am Definitely holding on to the final say so on what stays & what doesn't. Also saying i don't want a transgender woman on my album cover doesn't = transphobia, Just because i don't disike or harbor resentment towards something doesn't equate with me being an advocate of it either

Now Travis Scott will take a pic hugged up with Bruce Jenner

Like I said, it just look flagrant because every female on that cover could be trans and the avg person wouldn’t know any different :lol:

I don’t even really care outside of this _ just being an idiot. If he really didn’t want it he should’ve had the nuts to tell the artist before the artist posted that **** on his IG :lol: :smh:

If that doesn’t happen nobody would even know or have any proof

I looked at that cover for a minute wondering what I was missing.

The person he removed was barely noticeable so for him to go out of his way to remove her, I could see why people would be offended.

David Lachappelle said they removed her in the final one cause she “upstaged” everybody else

Hella dumb for them to post two different ones simultaneously cause it results in stuff like this but I guess David got the copyright and can do and post it whenever he want

ole girl gotta issue an apology to call the gay wolves off :lol:

I can't imagine that clean up satisfying anyone that looked at it funny, but it's smart of them to put something out there in response to the general sentiment of "Why?" even if it's a weak one.

None of this was going to stop too many people that were interested in the album from listening to it anyway.

And if you believe this I gotta igloo in the Sahara to sell you.

I actually kinda do, def seem like a weak rebuttal after the fact but on the other hand dude is a really outspoken gay artist who wouldn’t rock w any homophobia

I think there’s actually another trans person on the cover

Damn Ruga Rell really a victim out in these streets, bruh on the phone tryna get his $50 back :lol: :x

I heard about that.

I didn't want to post it.

Dude was asking for $50 :smh:

Lowkey. Juelz a fiend. I assume Cam has went into hiding ever since the mase debacle. Nobody knows what Freekey Zeekey and Un Kasa doing. And Hell Rell going through it. Juelz and Cam both getting caught with the strap. Only person not fully washed is Jim tbh .

Zeek is down in North Carolina trying to be a family man

Back
Top Bottom