Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sex still calling dudes my love?

:rofl:

Can these ****** just let the cat out the bag and make it official already.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-25-at-8.34.02-AM-34ab0254nntdfo7oxbnz0g.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What happened to no new music coming out in 2018 :lol:

Also, Vado gotta be slightly heated that he reintroduced "Slime" only for others to run with it with more success.

Thug got all that from Ola Playa, who was his bigger figure in ATL until he bossed up in the streets and crossed that _ :lol: :smh:

Thug and his _’s from Cleveland ave was the “young slimes” under them hence YSL. I think Ola either got that **** from his elders or the pen but all the blood _’s in the A was using it lil differently like as a synonym for some grimey/cutthroat/dirty **** and/or people, like if you was to just call somebody a slimeball. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Vado was using it more as like some swag/cool **** like how they was using drip

Thug whole Slime Season **** was actually just ripped off Ola after they fell out :lol: Thug all over this tape too but he was just credited as “YSL”

****** been using slime and crab in New York since I was a kid, feels like.

Maybe I'm just conflating slime with crab, but I want to say they're both just old New York slang.

Slime originally came from Nore...

Yeah I think Vado acknowledged that himself, kevlar kevlar was just saying he reintroduced it

Just seem funny when you look at the differences, like they was calling fine females ”slimepieces” and all that ****. In the A _’s would prolly think you was talking about a set up ***** :lol:

All i know is that the way thug has been currently using Slime is the same way Vado was using it...

Here you go man :lol:

its really not the same tho, listen to Thug - Slime ****

They just talking about doing **** ****, grimey ****. Crossing _'s out. Slime or get Slimed. When he say he need a "slime *****" he talking about a ride or die grimey type female, not a bad ***** like how Vado and them was using it

Thug got all that from Ola Playa, who was his bigger figure in ATL until he bossed up in the streets and crossed that _ :lol: :smh:

Thug and his _’s from Cleveland ave was the “young slimes” under them hence YSL. I think Ola either got that **** from his elders or the pen but all the blood _’s in the A was using it lil differently like as a synonym for some grimey/cutthroat/dirty **** and/or people, like if you was to just call somebody a slimeball. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Vado was using it more as like some swag/cool **** like how they was using drip

Thug whole Slime Season **** was actually just ripped off Ola after they fell out :lol: Thug all over this tape too but he was just credited as “YSL”

Pretty much. Also, SMM and them East Coast bloods from NYC coming down Atl....plus Wayne ripping that from Dipset was another influence on thug.

Aite man i honestly don't care enough to be going song for song & synonyms of slime............

Man F NYPD for ****ing up GS9... they were perfectly situated to really put out some quality

Between Rowdy, Bobby, Abillyon & Cory Finesse that group could have done some damage ( I don't think Finesse or Abillyon are claiming GS9 anymore)

Lowkey Abillyon might be the most talented of the original group

Aite man i honestly don't care enough to be going song for song & synonyms of slime............

Man F NYPD for ****ing up GS9... they were perfectly situated to really put out some quality

Between Rowdy, Bobby, Abillyon & Cory Finesse that group could have done some damage ( I don't think Finesse or Abillyon are claiming GS9 anymore)

Lowkey Abillyon might be the most talented of the original group

Bruh GS9 ****** themselves up :lol:

Their head ***** rapping about criminal activity while a pending investigation going on. Cmon.

I remember Ola's Slime Season tape. "All Kinda Drugs" still goes to this day. Gonna assume Thug fell out with Bloody Jay too cause we never heard Black Portland mentioned ever again.

The way Vado was using it was another form of saying homie and I used to assume it carried over to the A the way the Blood stuff migrated there. Now that I think about the context, that slimeball stuff definitely makes sense.
"Slime you out"

Bruh GS9 ****** themselves up :lol:

Their head ***** rapping about criminal activity while a pending investigation going on. Cmon.

Fam those ****** were being watched WELL before those songs were being made, if anything Bobby blowing up gave NYPD more of a thirst too arrest them because it would look better on their part. But you don't get an entire gang indictment based off a record, Those ****** were getting arrested whether they picked up mics or not.

I remember Ola's Slime Season tape. "All Kinda Drugs" still goes to this day. Gonna assume Thug fell out with Bloody Jay too cause we never heard Black Portland mentioned ever again.

The way Vado was using it was another form of saying homie and I used to assume it carried over to the A the way the Blood stuff migrated there. Now that I think about the context, that slimeball stuff definitely makes sense.
"Slime you out"

LOL.

Bobby and the GS9 boys were being watched by the boys the way they were because they were committing crimes, getting arrested, getting bail, and then going back out there committing more crimes. Any competent police agency would keep tabs on cats like that. I read that entire indictment, dudes got out and didn’t get low.

I’m ready for Bobby and Rowdy to come home too, but I’d be kidding myself if I said them getting hemmed up is anyone’s faults but their own.

Back
Top Bottom